Bit shocked

I was working with an agency girl last month who was very cute and chatty but ultimately very open and unfiltered about most things. We got on well, not much interaction as we were both very busy. Not to mention way out of my league.

The other day my colleague messages this girl out of the blue in order to get a rise out of me, telling her i was asking about her and generally twisting things id said about her to sound worse.

Thing is, she really wanted to talk to me which surprised me. Added her to my chat and cut out the colleague and we have chatted a few days now and its nice.

During a chat she asked about meeting for a drink and i joked about waking up handcuffed to something to which she mentioned she had bought some new ones.
Then starts the talk of kinks.

She knew i was submissive from the first moment and she is very domme like. She has expressed interest in us meeting up as friends, for fun and for kink sessions.(she has a very strong and unfulfilled sub side with strong masochistic desires).

I never get offers from women like her and rarely from women in general so im very worried and nervous.
Really not sure what i should do

15 Likes

Go for it…
What’s the worst that can happen, go separate ways…

5 Likes

Both of you are free consenting adults as long as no one else is involved then take her out again and then ask her seriously if she would like to make it a reality ? @zombifiedguy you deserved some good luck mate and good luck if it happens :+1:

5 Likes

Wow ! As an older gent , this has happened to several times . Unfortunately , after I was married . When I was single I had a divorced lady that ran around with our group , so I had known her for some time but we had never even flirted . She called me and asked if I would like to come over to her place the next night for dinner and sex practice ? I said , cum again ? She explained that she was going to start work in Nevada at the Bunny Ranch ( years ago ) . And the other girls in the group had told her I was the kinkiest guy with staying power . I accepted , and as a bonus to a great dinner and multiple hours of sex. and coaching I got to beat up her ex husband who she had a restraining order against .
I guess for you . you need to weigh any possible down sides and make the HARD choice .

3 Likes

I really need an escape due to work etc and im well overdue for a good submissive experience.

We have discussed somethings, as we are both switch we will try to help each other if possible.

I just know she has the pick of men and women so i dont understand why she is interested in me

1 Like

@zombifiedguy Don’t knock yourself down. Go for it with confidence. She’s obviously mutually interested in what you have to offer. I wouldn’t hesitate taking her up on the offer to meet drinks and you can see what happens from there.

6 Likes

@zombifiedguy don’t over think it. Confidence is sexy (or so I’m told) :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Trying to think of the appropriate response. Ah yes…

GET IN THERE, YOU JAMMY SOD. :grin:

Sounds like you’ve landed on your feet there, my lad. Quit analysing it and enjoy the ride! :+1:

14 Likes

@zombifiedguy what are you waiting for go for it dude. If nothing else you get a night out in her company. Enjoy mate

2 Likes

@zombifiedguy best of luck to you mate maybe she see something in you she likes better than them other people maybe be she knows your the type of guy that won’t mess her around etc hope it works out for you (it took me 2 months of cheeseie chat up line etc to get my now wife to go out with me so anything can happen) :+1::+1:

3 Likes

@zombifiedguy go for it! Try not to second guess the situation, she obviously is attracted to you and thoughts of what you could do together so go with the flow!

4 Likes

Never think someone is out of your league looks wise, relationships are based on much more than that. Just go for it! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@zombifiedguy I echo what the others have said…go for it!! You’ve got nothing to lose and much to enjoy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Maybe be a little careful. I never take things like credit cards, ID, even house keys on a first meet but some people are just nice. A couple of my best friends were sex workers. Just watch out for people who do drugs, withdrawal can be a terrible, personality changing thing.
Good luck

7 Likes

Don’t want to be a downer, but she could hold you at knife point, rob your stuff and clear out your telephone/online bank accounts

Been there, done that - on the wrong end of the knife

3 Likes

This sounds like fate is throwing you a line so be yourself and go with it, never know what may happen :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Blimey, where in the world are you! Ganglands or have I had a sheltered life

2 Likes

As long as no other partners are involved and no one is going to get hurt. I would say go for it. It sounds like you will both have a lot of fun.

1 Like

There’s a technical term for this. It’s called landing on your feet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Personally I’d say go for it but be safe. Ideally get to know this person, meet in public for a drink and take it from there. Generally going with your instincts on those types of meeting is the way forward. Above all though, have fun!

4 Likes

Go for it
If you don’t, you’ll always be wondering “I wonder what would have happened if…?” “what if…?” “if only…”
Keep us posted and best of luck to you

6 Likes