BJ or Hand job

BJ definitely first.

1 Like

Whatever I can get these days. :rofl:

5 Likes

Handjob into my mouth. Best of both worlds…

Greed.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yum::drooling_face:

17 Likes

I never used to like giving bjs, until this past couple of months and now I love it, would do it every night if I could

9 Likes

Got to be BJ, hands down (pun intended)

I’ve veeeery rarely ever had them, or hand jobs really :man_shrugging::man_facepalming: But hand jobs are always awkward and the person giving them doesn’t usually know their strength or get the right rhythm.

I think if you want a hand job, you’re better off doing it yourself :joy_cat:

3 Likes

I like and don’t mind giving either but my hubby generally prefers a HJ so most of the time it will be with my hands. If we are somewhere we need to be discreet with no mess then a BJ is useful and I’ll swallow his cum.

7 Likes

There is something magical about a blowjob to completion that a handjob just doesn’t replicate. It could be the mental association that a handjob is something you can do yourself, whereas very few can blow themselves. A good handjob is still great but a good blowjob is just better

8 Likes

BJ every time especially with the deep throat my Misses can give!!

1 Like

Depends on my mood. I love a well oiled handjob at times but also a good sloppy bj with the occasional champagne thrown into the mix.

2 Likes

Me too! Giving blow jobs makes me really horny, just thinking about giving a good blow job makes me horny :see_no_evil: Usually my hands are doing a lot of work at the same time :ok_hand::arrow_up_down:

5 Likes

Always happy to have a BJ but if my wife isn’t in the mood and opts wants to give me a handjob I’m not going to complain!

3 Likes

BJ everytime. Especially when the wife is in a g string bent in front of me

1 Like

I’d say blowjob under most circumstances, but if I had a chance to go back to the best blowy or hand job I got, I’d choose the hand job. It was the best wake up I’ve ever had. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Can you write a book on this please :joy::joy:

Never really liked doing bjs that much but recently I am loving it and going deep throat. So I would say hubby loves getting bjs & I love giving them. :yum: Still not going to swallow again though, definitely a spitter!
I do like watching him getting his hands on himself though,its a real turn on.l

4 Likes

BJ mostly always, I love giving them. Although I do love a little, secret, under the table handjob but never to completion, I like to keep it going all evening then swallow the rewards when we get some privacy. Not done that though for a lot of years.

10 Likes

they both have to share the gold medal for me :1st_place_medal: :1st_place_medal:
If it went to a photo finish the BJ would probably win but to echo a few other posts when one blends into the other and back again … omfg
My wife does this HJ thing where she spits into her fingers and switches hands, not sure I could live without that! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Either can be equally terrible or amazing depending on technique. My partner gives great head and loves to deep throat so I’m very lucky, when he’s willing :grinning:

My own technique is probably a bit lacking… have to be really in the mood else I get bored or end up combining a blow job with a hand job.

I do really love a handjob too, especially if he keeps going after I cum and really makes me squirm :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

That’s a tricky one, I choose both :grinning:

4 Likes

i love giving both, but my partner prefers hand jobs because he can still kiss me and we can speak to eachother. we both love physical touch and dirty talk. were both switches so being in sub space and being told what to do is the best

1 Like