BJ’s

Sorry @Hubby.and.Wife - pressed the wrong reply button. Meant to reply to @steviefun . Lesson to self : use the PC, not the damn tablet :confused:

Tried. She says that if I ask, it makes her want to do it less. I can’t win lol

Totally agree cum tastes horrible but pre cum and after cum (left over after main ejeculation) taste good and I feel it’s not too different from vaginal juice …

Cum is just horrible lumpy stuff

1 Like

I meant ask her why, you said you don’t know why

1 Like

I know alot of girls don’t and just do it to please their partner but I personally love giving them. Especially after penetrative sex to finish them off.

6 Likes

I have both given and received blowjobs and I love the experience of both giving and receiving

As a man receiving a bj - it’s a power thing for me

Giving a bj - it’s a pleasure to give pleasure- also I loved the feel of a cock getting harder in my mouth and the inevitable cum - just perfect knowing you are good at pleasing a man

4 Likes

That’s fine lol my wife is basically the same she says she doesn’t mind precum and that it’s the texture of cum more than the taste that she dislikes

2 Likes

edited by mod

Also in the love giving bj’s camp :grin:
(Something I’m Really missing at the moment actually)
I find a nice cock very attractive and enjoy exploring with a partner.
I love giving pleasure to a partner, experimenting and learning what someone likes. Then using it to make them loose control.
I also like the power dynamic in it. As a giver Its fun both for a Dom move or as an act of submission.

3 Likes

Talking of BJs did anyone watch the last episode of sex life? I don’t want to give any spoilers but DAMN! May have been put off BJs during a certain activity!! :astonished::grimacing:

1 Like

To be fair, its not really the safest time to be getting or giving a bj! He was loving life and happy with the outcome :rofl:

1 Like

Yup the result was quite impressive :joy: not sure many of us would be that happy or open about it though :laughing:

1 Like

Thats his character, big and bolshy :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy: A cock stress dummy…brilliant!!

1 Like

BJs / Oral are a big part of our sex life. We both enjoy it :saluting_face:

1 Like

Both for me it’s more enjoyable when he’s enjoying it

4 Likes

Big fan here too! Enjoy giving him a kiss, dropping to my knees and pulling his cock out and going for it. Slow and sloppy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Absolutely love sucking his big dick turns me on so much can’t get enough of it some times especially when I’m sucking him and playing x

3 Likes

I love to give BJs, his pleasure is my pleasure.

I adore pleasuring him, I really get off on it!

He receives them well and has never complained…yet! We have been together almost 20yrs so I guess I haven’t lost my touch :rofl:

I really enjoy feeling his c*ck grow in my mouth as I caress his manhood with my mouth, lips and tongue.
There is something SO hot about that level of control and trust!

5 Likes