bj

My girl always swallows, and I love her to do so.

Definitely spit

Swallow every time!

Spit 😝

Swallow. Many reasons but mainly because it's hot hot hot!

L doesn't like the taste so I either finish in her or over her face or boobs.

B

Spitting makes it worse if you just swallow its gone i love the taste, nothing sexyer than my boyfriend giving me a snog with my mouth full of his cum! He hates it but knows i love it ;)

I prefer to swallow if I can, but it depends how his penis is positioned in my mouth when he comes! If it's near the back then I swallow, but if I happen to have it right at the front then I find it harder and my gag reflex kicks in due to the taste/texture, so I spit. Swallowing is a lot more sexy though and doesn't leave you with a mess to clean up ;)

More often than not, I go down on him until he's nearly climaxed, then finish him off in my cleavage so he comes all over my breasts. One of the very few benefits of having large breasts, and he finds it sexier than coming in my mouth ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

OH has strong gag reflex, I havent had a bj in years, have never cummed in her (or anyone elses) mouth.

Would ABSOLUTLEY LOVE to try snowballing ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

I never used to like giving blow jobs either HotDog. In fact when i met my x and current bf i specifically said im not game with that, makes me feel weird and gross. But to be honest the main reason i spose was that i was only 16 with the first bf and the stigma was that it was a slutty thing to do. then when i met my current bf at 19, i told him i wouldnt simply because i didnt want him to expect me to because i still wasnt comfotable with the idea, and quite frankly it still grossed me out.

Then we started getting more intimate and he went down on me so i did feel a bit bad i said id never return the favour. Then i kinda realised that the reason i was so against it is because it was new, i didn't know how and i would be embarressed if it was shit.

So after gentle encouragement from him ('you dont have to put it in your mouth', 'you can just lick it' etc) and buying flavoured lube it all kinda came together ;) excuse the pun.

So maybe like me your OH isnt put off by the physical act, so much from your reaction and the quality she might not be able to produce. But whatever you do try not to keep bringing it up, whenever i warmed to the idea my OH brought it up too often and it backed me into a corner, also the longer i left it the harder it got to actually get down to it so in that area she might feel under pressure.

Also dont know if its the same with you guys but im the sub in the relationship so the idea of taking control was rather terrifying, gentle instruction of even noises are really encouraging.

So yeah thats my bj adventure shared with you guys, hope that helps :) and remember baby steps, even it she puts her head in the general area/ kisses you there thats a huge deal :)

My oh hated thought of going near my penis 2 years ago when we got together. I always wash it before bed or any chance of sex. . gradually got her used to moving her head down to my groin. . initially to pretend to do oral. . she can still use fingers and lube to get the moist feeling. . her head covers what she's doing so feels great. . now using chocolate condoms. . also have strawberry. . and trying plain with lube such as

System JO Vanilla Cream Flavoured

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31215
I use this on her nipples too !
And
Wicked Sensual Aqua Mocha Java Flavoured Lubricant
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32309

She is much more willing to lick and kiss me and does not seem at all reluctant to have her mouth near my joy stick as we now call him . I do try to express the sensations of how fantastic it feels even in the early stages to encourage her. Despite slow progress, she has come :-) a long way from her pre- conceived attitudes.

Recently I have also got
Yummy Cum Semen Enhancing Drops

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32152

Whilst not expecting her to ever get cum in her mouth. . I do get thrilled by the idea and gently 'tease' with the thought the pineapple helps make cum taste nice , as mentioned / hinted on a Graeme Norton show.
My other problem is she does not like the thought of me going down on her. I love her taste, and when I have been allowed occasionally in early days she squirmed with desire. But that's for another thread.
Hope the thoughts help.

Hot Dog wrote:

Hmmm. Sounds like it is going to take a lot of work. Particularly as I'm not the one giving it. But well worth it. I am not too hopeful I have to admit.

Anybody else. All tips (scuse the pun) welcome.

I think my thoughts on it are skewed by a fantasy i have had for years, that the food my wife craves when she's pregnant is my cum. Ha. And she just sucks me dry daily because she can't get enough of it. Ha, thats embarrassing I just admitted that.

Alas, she craved Big Mac's! Oh well.

Need to get on the job and have another kid,
just to see if it's cum next time and not a popular fast food family restaurant.

Hey Hot Dog

Why don't you check out our video: How to Make Your Semen Taste Delicious?

From personal experience, the advice in this video is bang on - with the biggest impact being the removal of toxins from your diet. You can't simply mask bad taste with other foods. The taste of semen is a direct reflection of what you put in your body and how healthy you are.

Eating pineapple by the kilo is only going to add a slightly sweeter element to a bad taste - and we all know that it's the underlying taste that lingers when you eat something. Therefore going down the "eat loads of pineapple/other sweet fruit" method is a bit of a pointless mission without removing the toxins from your diet first.

Think of it in the same way you do when you deodorise your home: You can buy air fresheners and keep spraying for hours, but unless you kick the stinky wet dog out of the living room, you're just going to end up with flowery-wet-dog-smell that doesn't go away. The same goes for your semen. You need to remove the things that are bad for your body first, and give yourself a clean pallet to work with. Only then can you begin to alter the taste more specifically with certain foods. (Semen is mostly glucose anyway though - so healthy semen should be naturally sweet.)

This biggest contributors to bad tasting cum is smoking, dairy and meat. And remember, the healthier you are, the better your semen will taste. 

Have fun experimenting! 

I always swallow. I don't think spitting is even a choice toHaha.i love the taste x

I always swallow. I don't think spitting is even a choice toHaha.i love the taste x

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hot Dog wrote:

Hmmm. Sounds like it is going to take a lot of work. Particularly as I'm not the one giving it. But well worth it. I am not too hopeful I have to admit.

Anybody else. All tips (scuse the pun) welcome.

I think my thoughts on it are skewed by a fantasy i have had for years, that the food my wife craves when she's pregnant is my cum. Ha. And she just sucks me dry daily because she can't get enough of it. Ha, thats embarrassing I just admitted that.

Alas, she craved Big Mac's! Oh well.

Need to get on the job and have another kid,
just to see if it's cum next time and not a popular fast food family restaurant.

Hey Hot Dog

Why don't you check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pQc__uUfLo?

From personal experience, the advice in this video is bang on - with the biggest impact being the removal of toxins from your diet. You can't simply mask bad taste with other foods. The taste of semen is a direct reflection of what you put in your body and how healthy you are.

Eating pineapple by the kilo is only going to add a slightly sweeter element to a bad taste - and we all know that it's the underlying taste that lingers when you eat something. Therefore going down the "eat loads of pineapple/other sweet fruit" method is a bit of a pointless mission without removing the toxins from your diet first.

Think of it in the same way you do when you deodorise your home: You can buy air fresheners and keep spraying for hours, but unless you kick the stinky wet dog out of the living room, you're just going to end up with flowery-wet-dog-smell that doesn't go away. The same goes for your semen. You need to remove the things that are bad for your body first, and give yourself a clean pallet to work with. Only then can you begin to alter the taste more specifically with certain foods. (Semen is mostly glucose anyway though - so healthy semen should be naturally sweet.)

This biggest contributors to bad tasting cum is smoking, dairy and meat. And remember, the healthier you are, the better your semen will taste.

Have fun experimenting!

Thanks for the link and advice. I'll look through and see how we get on!