Black Friday 2020

@Ace12345 I think the pink is sexier. I know OH would choose that one!

The other just seems a bit different - but maybe the babydoll version for summer sleepwear would be better than the basque.

I guess the best reductions on Friday will be the deal breaker!

1 Like

Also just found this red chemise.
Not in the sale, but fingers crossed for Friday… I can feel a lingerie splurge coming on, as well as an urgent need for a Zumio.

1 Like

Great choices Smultron, we’re waiting until friday but all of those would be on our shopping list too

1 Like

I’ve noticed the beaded glass dildo isn’t on offer anymore, glad I ordered when I did :+1:t2:

1 Like

Seems like we bought out Black Friday before it even started
:grin:

1 Like

I’ll pop a post here too in case people don’t follow the :uk: Special Offers and Top Sale Picks topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

20% off Womanizers and We-Vibe

And there are a few more top brand offers too. :+1:

2 Likes

Oof, I just bought the Pro40 earlier in the week assuming it wouldn’t hit discount. I assume LH doesn’t refund price drops like Amazon lol

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Fatso999 :slightly_smiling_face:

Ooh. That’s got to sting. :slightly_smiling_face: I’m pretty sure they don’t offer that, but you can always ask Customer Care?

If you’re feeling unscrupulous I suppose you could buy it again and use the unopened one to send back as the first. :slightly_smiling_face: Today it’d cost £60 with the 20% off and the Unlimited 25% off discount on top.

For the people wanting womanisers and similar, I’m looking through the offers now and there are loads of different ones on offer

1 Like

If you’re unfamiliar with oral sex so don’t know if you like it, should you go for the cheaper option (the flickering tongue) to try or the the more expensive (lelo ora)? (Or both though i think my bank account would protest :joy:)(i want to try something different and i know ones like womaniser don’t work for me)

I don’t think any toy feels like oral sex. :slightly_smiling_face: The Volta is great though. They’ve popped up in a couple of topics recently:

1 Like

Hmmm good point. Honestly the lelo reminds me a little of the zumio from what i can tell of how it works, only a bit more awkward to handle (so I’d actually prefer the zumio). I think i may try the tongue 1

The Ora3 and the Zumio are very different. The Zumios are very precise and incredibly intense, whereas I think the Oras are more broad and gentler. :+1:

I’m mid-way through writing my review of the Zumio E (well, I was until I got distracted by the sale :slightly_smiling_face:), but I can drop what I’ve got here if it helps:

We already have the Zumio X and Mrs Chimp loves how precise it is, and how different it feels compared to her other toys. So when the eliptical Zumio E came out she was very interested in giving that a whirl too.

Both models are lightweight, simple to use, and incredibly intense. The X moves in a circular pattern and the E an eliptical one, but to be honest they move so fast that it’s hard to spot the difference. They do feel very different in practice though.

The circular X has all the power concentrated at the tip of the stylus, which gives it tremendous focus, but only at the tip. Whereas the eliptical pattern of the new E seems to make the whole stylus quiver, meaning you can use much more of it at different angles. It’s also curved, so you can even lay it flat against your body and utilise the whole arc at the same time.

Technique is everything with these. Move it around, press firmer/softer, turn it up/down, tilt the toy at different angles - all these will change how the toy feels. They really are very versatile.

The X is incredibly intense even on low, and Mrs Chimp can’t go to the sweet spot from a cold start as it’s just too much. She has to start from quite far out and work her way inwards. The E seemes to be a lot more forgiving, and Mrs Chimp can dive right in with that at the right angle. They can both be really quick orgasms if you want them to be, though they’re also great for teasing/edging as you can move them around so easily.

They boast being ‘vibration free’ and so no numbness, and this is true, but Mrs Chimp has overdone it with the X a couple of times and left herself feeling slightly tender. She hasn’t done that with the E as yet, but that may be more to do with her knowing her limits now rather than the toy behaving differently.

The E is noisier than the X, but not ridiculously so. The X is the quietest toy we own though, so pretty much anything else would be noisier. I’d say the E is still quieter than almost all our other vibes. It’s louder when it’s not in contact, but

There are also more ‘vibrations’ in the handle of the E

4 Likes

Ooh it does sound good, fingers crossed it appears in the sale later

1 Like

I’ve ordered the tongue as a reward/bribery for finishing my presentation - so I’d better actually finish it today haha

3 Likes

Too good to pass up :blush:

First suction toy en route!

After my many months of deliberation I have gone with the Melt based on sound and shape, reviews and recommendations.

Not bad for £76.99 :+1:

Fingers crossed I like it… :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

It’s a bit unfortunate lol, I’ve bought stuff several times now from LH where there was then a new discount of offer the next day. As the womaniser cost a bit I might see if I can get the difference in points at least

My finger slipped :joy:

I got the pro40 a few weeks back on the 10% off day and have now just ordered the We-Vibe Melt too.

Oops?

4 Likes

The Tango just fell into my basket, no idea how it got there :joy:

8 Likes

Woah! I only placed my order 15 mins ago and the website says it’s already packed and there’s a tracking number.

Is someone paying the LH warehouse bunnies in toys? :joy::joy: my last couple of orders have taken a fair bit longer!

:smile::smile:

2 Likes