Black Friday Deals (2017)

Hello Everyone,

I want to post this thread as i am very happy with lovehoney at the moment! I am that happy that it is costing me a fortune but i am happy spending the money on sexy underwear thats has been reduced :).

If noone has had a look yet, Please do as you will bag a bargain!

For me, i am a student who gets 20% off with unidays and knowing i can get the underwear cheaper is amazing still! I know that i wont have any problems with lovehoney! The quality is amazing and the fit is accurate and i reckon its a war between here and [competitor]!

The staff are amazing all year round and dont have any problems trying to contact a member of staff either. 5* rating from me.

Thats my view, I would like to give everyone the opportunity to thank you for looking at this thread and would like to know what your bargain is on here :)

Thank you

Jess x

Hey Jess

Ah that's awesome news! So glad you're enjoying our site :)

I notice you mentioned a competitior in your original post, so I've edited their name out as we dont allow that here :) 

When you get a mo, just refresh your memory on the Forum Rules and Photo Guidelines to make sure you're posts are always A-OK. 

Enjoy the forums! 

I apologise :( Now i know! But all good :) x

My favourite thing I have spotted in the Black Friday sale so far has to be this Happy Rabbit https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29419 - a bargain at £27.50!

I managed to get the Mantrix Wand for £35 this morning - what a bargain!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37966

I've spent far too much hehehehehee!

And todays DOTD???!!! The 'Desire re-chargeable Bullet!!!! Hell yes!! I have one...they are completely AMAZEBALLS!!!! Best bullet on the market inmy humble opinion!! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

LadySpider wrote:

And todays DOTD???!!! The 'Desire re-chargeable Bullet!!!! Hell yes!! I have one...they are completely AMAZEBALLS!!!! Best bullet on the market inmy humble opinion!!

I totally agree - it is amazing! 😀

LadySpider wrote:

And todays DOTD???!!! The 'Desire re-chargeable Bullet!!!! Hell yes!! I have one...they are completely AMAZEBALLS!!!! Best bullet on the market inmy humble opinion!!

Totally, when I saw this on deal of the day I thought "that's a fantastic deal for anyone that hasn't already got it"

I also spent to much but very happy with this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37759 even though prices were going up and down faster than a whores drawers, I got it at £63 (before deals) but I did see it as low as £47, unfortunately I kept swapping around my order, getting interrupted and then had to go out so I missed the best price but at least I saved a bit on it and then adding the fifty shades beads and a remote egg at £4.50 each actually brought the total order down because of 20% off when you buy 2 deals so not a bad order overall.

Oooo that looks interesting, Amy! Mr Spider won't let me do any bum fun on him... but he loves doing it to me!! We've only just started doing it though, and anything bigger than a finger makes me feel like I need to poo!! (I don't - but feel like I do!)

I think my fav buy has been https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37260 and added the Jessica Rabbit - should of been £94 andall I paid was £53! That remote control toy is awsum to shop with!! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Today I placed my fourth order in about as many days! Several orders include presents so it's not all just me being greedy, but oh my gosh. These deals, I swear LH is trying to bankrupt me ;)

Just placed my 5th, these deals are killing my account :( But I am just being greedy! Haha, I keep telling myself no more (unless the one thing that I really want comes up (although I have already spent my budget for that)) but I keep coming across things to try and at these amazing prices, how can I not?!

I got a great deal on the Tracey Cox vibrating usb chargeable cock ring. Reduced to 8.50.
Can’t wait to try it out.

What is the product that will break the bank.
KinkyMinxMoo

I have already broken the bank *Sobs*. It is one of the Desire dildos, I have yet to see it in the deals and in part hope that it doesn't come up because I can't not if it does!

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I have already broken the bank *Sobs*. It is one of the Desire dildos, I have yet to see it in the deals and in part hope that it doesn't come up because I can't not if it does!

I saw one of them in the deals a couple of days back so it may reappear!

NatandTom wrote:

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I saw one of them in the deals a couple of days back so it may reappear!

Thanks NatandTom, I have seen the G-Spot dildo on there a few times but I am lusting after the Beaded dildo :)

You may not want to visit the site for a couple of days KinkyMinxMoo

Dickiebird wrote:

You may not want to visit the site for a couple of days KinkyMinxMoo

Why is that Dickiebird?

Just in case the dildo you want is reduced.
The bank balance would take another hit.

I'm trying to hold off until I see the items I'm after in the sale. Had ordered two pairs of knickers with the wishlist offer but unfortunately ordered them in the wrong size and they are back up to full price now. Also waiting to see if the Tracy Cox bunny ears go on offer. Here's hoping