Blimey! A Thousand Quid Dildo!

I was just googling for sex toys (it's a hobby) and I think I just spotted the worlds most expensive dildo!

How about a hand crafted molten black glass and solid silver base dildo with the silver hallmarked and made by the Monte Carlo Grand Prix trophy makers. The base has Swarovski crystals, set by Debeers.

Wow! Wonder if it'll ever get reviewed here.... NOT

Looks stunning though: http://www.coco-de-mer-shop.co.uk/images/prod_1205.jpg

Oh, and with standard delivery that'll be £1008.00 please
8-O

Oh my. It is very pretty, but still... Dang.

wow it is pretty , shame it aint pink though... which my new key board is by the way... loving it too :P

does it vibrate the Nation Anthem for that price? lol

PMSL that would be a pluse for you^^? I would just like it better if it was pink and made me ejaculate hahahaha... yes still trying!

Now you know that if you spent this much on a dildo you would find that it wasn't shaped right, or didn't have the right grip, and it would end up at the bottom of your toy box while you went back to using the same old five pound special. :)

Gods, if I spent that much on it, it wouldn't go to the bottom of my toybox -- it'd go in a display cabinet as an 'unusual' piece of modern art.

Its a girly thing happy... i have a pink mouse and keyboard too... my bed room is pink lmao :P total girl here... pink pink pink..
Mcbirdie I totally agree with the going back to a good old trusty ... because you wioll find something disapointing about the toy!

lmao yes it took some time... i am getting a pink kitchen as well soon.. like a fiftys USA diner wo0t cant wait... reminds me of ice cream!!

Hey, now that's one classy dildo!

Is it available in gold lol were bling addicts lol

For that price I'd want it in platinum with diamonds :-/ Now worth it to me. My most expensive vibe is about £100 (I got discount though) and that does vibrate the national anthem (well close enough) is very pretty and damn powerful

oh my lord i cant believe it it does look nice but i wouldnt pay that much, lol i to look at dildos and vibrators there interesting

@Miss Kitty what vib have you got?

O_O Whoa! Well if I ever win the Euromillion lottery I'll add that to my wishlist ^_~ And my mother can have her Ferrari.

I'd love to get the super william...wouldn't use it, but it would be worth it to scare the crap out of my partner. Muahahahaha! >.<

Whoa there if anyone has a thousand dollars to spare you might want to give sexybeast a call for a bespoke BDSM bench, made to own specs l venture to suggest !!!
Tallboy

ok. saw this one in the past and it got me wondering........

worlds most expensive sextoys. if i won the lottery where would i find them??? x

Lol to be rich.... Now when £1000 means nothing to me, I'll take two please :-p

poppy904 wrote:

ok. saw this one in the past and it got me wondering........

worlds most expensive sextoys. if i won the lottery where would i find them??? x

google!!

http://www.sextoyparty.com/womoexvi.html