Blocked request message

Has anyone else ever had this.

I am trying to reply on the 'do you like anal thread and I keep getting a 'blocked request message.

Never seen this before. I can still reply in other threads.

I’ve just tried the thread and my post went on ok, dunno if it’s worth trying again LNT, never had any trouble with posting messages yet

D&E wrote:

I’ve just tried the thread and my post went on ok, dunno if it’s worth trying again LNT, never had any trouble with posting messages yet

I did try again. No joy. Have contacted live chat they told me to email in and put on glitches thread. Thanks for replying x

Ok, sorry I wasn’t much help

Just put a post on that thread no problem. Can't think why yours wasn't posted. It wasn't to explicit was it, there again it's usually moderated. Hope you get it sorted LNTs x

D&E wrote:

Ok, sorry I wasn’t much help

That's ok.

Rimmer57 wrote:

Just put a post on that thread no problem. Can't think why yours wasn't posted. It wasn't to explicit was it, there again it's usually moderated. Hope you get it sorted LNTs x

I've tried several times now. No. Me explicit? Lol

It does this sometimes if you've quoted someone, or you've used a special character like a ( or an &. It only does it every now and again, but stripping out the quoted text normally lets you post it.

Hope this works 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

It does this sometimes if you've quoted someone, or you've used a special character like a ( or an &. It only does it every now and again, but stripping out the quoted text normally lets you post it.

Hope this works 🙂

Thanks. I did use the 'quote this post ' as I am doing with yours now. No special characters used at all. It's a mystery xx

Ian Chimp wrote:

Hope this works 🙂

Thanks. I did use the 'quote this post ' as I am doing with yours now. No special characters used at all. It's a mystery xx

Sorry, I might be being a bit slow. Did you try posting it without the quote in? That normally sorts it out on the rare occasions it's happened to me.

Ian Chimp wrote:

Sorry, I might be being a bit slow. Did you try posting it without the quote in? That normally sorts it out on the rare occasions it's happened to me.

I'll try that now xx

Ian Chimp wrote:

So. Didn't use the quote button and it's worked. Strange how I can use it in all other threads though. Thanks for your assistance xx

I'm glad it worked. 👍🙂

I had the same message trying to post a review earlier?

Fun&Funky wrote:

I had the same message trying to post a review earlier?

If you've used brackets in that review try taking them out and that should sort it.

🤞🙂

Weird! We have a bracket gremlin 😜

It’s the curse of the brackets! For the Halloween season!

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

It’s the curse of the brackets! For the Halloween season!

Cue creepy music LOL

Happened to me last night when I went to submit my review. I nearly cried because I thought it was due to the item being discontinued and that LH weren't accepting anymore reviews for them. I have a lot of discontinued toys to review so it got me very worried.

But I spoke to an agent on chat and they told me to remove the brackets in the review and it worked. Phew!