Bloody Royal mail :@

So as you may know all you naughty people have been buying me presents. and ive been waiting all day for them.

So the door bell finally rings and im thinking yas!!

go down the stairs and its the frail old woman im thinkin "ok whats this".

Postman had tried to deleiver they to the wrong house!! not even on the same street.

For talking sake i live at 104 Apple road.

well they were deleiverd to 104 Banana road which is like a 5 min walk away so totally wrong!

So i now have to go and collect 4! thats right 4! big brown LH boxes from my post office, but ooh no, being the royal mail i have to wait atleast 24 hours...

HOW AM I MENT TO CARRY THEM HOME?!

Im thinking about applying for re-deleivery.

WeeSteve wrote:

So as you may know all you naughty people have been buying me presents. and ive been waiting all day for them.

So the door bell finally rings and im thinking yas!!

go down the stairs and its the frail old woman im thinkin "ok whats this".

Postman had tried to deleiver they to the wrong house!! not even on the same street.

For talking sake i live at 104 Apple road.

well they were deleiverd to 104 Banana road which is like a 5 min walk away so totally wrong!

So i now have to go and collect 4! thats right 4! big brown LH boxes from my post office, but ooh no, being the royal mail i have to wait atleast 24 hours...

HOW AM I MENT TO CARRY THEM HOME?!

Im thinking about applying for re-deleivery.

ooh and i have to make 4 diffrent re-delivery requests as well. SIGH

Oh dear :-/ get them to redeliver that way they will arrive Friday. Its good of the lady to tell you though or you wouldn't have known

It's a good job that the little old lady didn't open any of them, she might have a had a heart attack. lol

Ork wrote:

I'm amused by the names of the streets XD

Like Ork. I thought the same.

Lol just go collect then, open the boxes and takes out your massive dildos.... Slowly examine them infront of all the staff and then say can I leave these boxes with you and walk out with them in a bag

Hahaha oh god sorry Steve but that's pretty funny they delivered it to banana road and not apple lol! =D xx

Surely he has made up the street names to protect himself and was using them for an example of how different the street names are. Didn't he?

Lol I know that but still made me giggle! =D x

its not even like its a simple mistake. i live on a main road with a name thats like somthing road.

it got deleiverd to this wee old woman on one of the back streets called stevenshouse gardens..

LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY STREET NAME!

the fact that my entire day has now been wasted waiting on them has properly pissed me off

Stuburns wrote:

Surely he has made up the street names to protect himself and was using them for an example of how different the street names are. Didn't he?

That's what I thought too! Why would he tell us all where he lives, he doesn't want creeps turning up on his doorstep guys.

Anytime u miss the delivery its a real bummer. Especially when you are that excited and can't wait to test your new gear. Postman should bloody well hang around until he gets an answer and sometimes even knock on the door like a man.

Stuburns wrote:

Anytime u miss the delivery its a real bummer. Especially when you are that excited and can't wait to test your new gear. Postman should bloody well hang around until he gets an answer and sometimes even knock on the door like a man.

or he should atleast make sure hes at the right fucking door!

its a new postie we have as well cause i actual ran into him when i went to get the paper and said that i wasnt going to be in tomorrow but to leave the parcels outside.

the re-delivery wont be till friday either.

Pmsl tooo funny im rofl lol hahahaj ste only could happen to you

My post man always knocks. I do hate when I miss the post tho cause I hate having to go the sorting office as the guy there always gives me a big smile, he so knows they are lovehoney boxes lol. Xx

WeeSteve wrote:

its not even like its a simple mistake. i live on a main road with a name thats like somthing road.

it got deleiverd to this wee old woman on one of the back streets called stevenshouse gardens..

LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY STREET NAME!

the fact that my entire day has now been wasted waiting on them has properly pissed me off

I'm sure it's like comparing apples to oranges...

I always apply for redelivery :) coz the post office they take it to is a half hour walk away, because they are convenient and helpful like that :/

I always get redelivery, the main post office place is stupidly far

My delivery collection office is an hour and 30 minutes going on two buses there two buses back, so its a huge pain in the butt, i had a word with him the other day, he said because its tracked and he scans it to say its been delivered, if i get a present and im not in it will have to go to the collection office, as it doesnt have a place to leave it on the box, so i said just leave all presents in my box ,and i will cover it if they go missing, he kinda shugged and said ok then if thats better for you

My post man know not to knock on my door as I am never in if hes leaves with a neighbour only a specific one and if shes not in and it doesnt need signing for then it goes in the bin cupboard . However as Ste was naughty I have been red carded as his gift needs to be signed for aarrggghhh so I will picking it up tomorrow. That will be fun explaining to my best mate whats in the box lol