Bloody Royal mail :@

Have you ever used Yodel? becuase then you will have something to complain about. I agree royal mail havent done a good job. but trust me Yodel are a lot worse.

I've had this so many times at one point they didnt even deliver and just used to say we were out and had to collect :(

But funny story alert when i was an innocent (ok not so much but you know) 18 year old in my first year of university i got a delivery i didnt look at the label as it was covered with a retry delivery sticker, i opened it and inside was the rudeboy big boy. i took it to the gorgey security guy who with very wide eyes said we should pick the sticker off, we managed it and took it to the rightful owner. he was nice, really open about it but his face was a bit of a picture. it became a bit of a running joke between the 3 of us. what a way to meet a new friend. erm hi i just erm opened your big prostate vibrator sorry :) x

Rob 516 wrote:

Have you ever used Yodel? becuase then you will have something to complain about. I agree royal mail havent done a good job. but trust me Yodel are a lot worse.

Myhermes is also a nightmare!

Poor WeeSteve. No bum fun for you just yet!

theres no way on the planet the postys dont know exactly what they are delivering , the secret phrase address is on the sticker ,by giving the parcel a little shake they could probably recommend you a good lube lol![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Don't forget you should have a delivery today too weesteve! X

My postie definitely knows what's in mine. He laughs every time he delivers stuff. Yesterday he said.... More brown boxes as he handed them to me. And there is gonna be two more today and one on Saturday . I reckon he thinks I am some sort of mistress and run a dungeon

NN- you do, don't you?!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

My postie definitely knows what's in mine. He laughs every time he delivers stuff. Yesterday he said.... More brown boxes as he handed them to me. And there is gonna be two more today and one on Saturday . I reckon he thinks I am some sort of mistress and run a dungeon

hahahaha i always pay for next day delivery that way its a royal mail courier so you get a diffent guy each time , he always seems to arrive just as the missus is leaving for work , spoiling a few surprises on me x

Cornish89 wrote:

Don't forget you should have a delivery today too weesteve! X

im working today!!!

im gona have like 9 boxes being deleived on Friday!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

you better not have started that dungeon without me :O

just top inform you that another 4 packages were deliverd unsuccesfully today.

that makes 8 in total!

1 did manage to get through as it was small enough to cram into my letter box. who the fuck got me a fairy wand!?

That was me, the message was ment to be "every fairy toyfather needs a wand", coz you buy your friends gifts all the time and I was half asleep and it seemed a fun idea at the time, if you don't like it you can return it or give it to someone or whatever :-)

lillithlibby wrote:

That was me, the message was ment to be "every fairy toyfather needs a wand", coz you buy your friends gifts all the time and I was half asleep and it seemed a fun idea at the time, if you don't like it you can return it or give it to someone or whatever :-)

haha no i never return gifts :) i thought somebody was takin the piss cause i always buy wands for people :P.

i shall keep it with my other stuff :)

:-) I'm pretty excited to see what you've got :-):-)

No Steve I am not starting my dungeon with out you...... I'm relying on you to supply all the bum fun toys?

Are you gonna be in today for all your post lol ?

Yes i am! Ive got the tesco man coming with food, then im going to wait for the postie, then after hes been im going to head up to the depot to get the other stuff.

This is assuming that the postie actually turns up. hes not very good