Blowjob advice

My OH is not the biggest fan of giving oral sex. The main reason is taste. Now I do respect her and she always said she doesn’t like finishing inside her mouth when she does give a blow job and I’m happy with that, but is there anything I can do regarding the taste bit?
Now last time I had a wank I tried a little of my Precum, it wasn’t great, wasn’t bad either. Maybe it’s a little mind over matter but either way I want to help!
Would for example, drinking a glass of fresh pineapple juice a day help?

Thanks in advance! :pray:

Interesting … I have never been a huge fan of giving them and only do it occasionally but we were just talking about it last night and I told my hubby that I’m going to do it more often because he’s ALWAYS pleasing me in that way, also I feel like I’m starting to enjoy it more as I get older.
But i have a thing about smells, and if anything puts me off then I just can’t do it - so I was just honest with him and said that I’ll let him know when I want to so he can make sure he has a bath or shower right before.
He’s happy to do that if he gets a BJ out of it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But another thing I love is to use my fave spread like Biscoff, chocolate or marshmallow fluff. I spread it over his cock and then I am happy to get stuck in lol.

The other day, I was soooooo horny that I just started sucking him AFTER we had sex, and I’d never usually do that. It turned him on soooooo much, he couldn’t believe it!

So we are currently trying out the Pineapple method.
Everyday he’s having a small tub of pineapple and a small glass of pineapple juice.
On valentines day we are going to find out whether it works - I’m not so sure but happy to give it a go.
I think for me, it’s more the texture than the taste that bothers me.

3 Likes

I always go down on my wife after I cum inside her, this of course involves swallowing my cum, which I enjoy regardless of what I’ve eaten or drank. That being said, pineapple, kiwi, passionfruit, cinnamon and keeping well hydrated appears to make the cum taste a little sweeter. Garlic, red meat and alcohol make it a little more bitter. Asparagus gives it quite a unique taste that’s difficult to describe!! Hope that helps!

Hi @SexyCouple91,

Sorry if this sounds a bit obvious, but have you considered using flavoured condoms during oral sex?

Perhaps this could help to improve the taste for your OH?

Is it the cum or the actual penis she doesn’t like the taste of?

For penis there’s flavoured condoms, flavoured lube or spread something else tasty on there!

For cum acidic fruits seem to alter the taste most, however there are commercial products such as https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32152

Avoiding smoking and spicy food are meant to really help to change it for the better (and I think any super sugary fruit is good, if he gets bored of pineapple :slightly_smiling_face::+1:)

Yes there are foods that can help and foods that should be avoided, but ultimately semen will still taste like semen (ie bitter). High acidity or high fructose fruits appear to be the most effective but there is no real major studies into how much of an effect any of this will have (or if some of it is purely psychological). Although a fresh glass of pineapple juice every day is unlikely to do you any harm.

If she does want to try, she can mask the taste some by having other flavours in her mouth (be that lube, a drink, a mint etc) or she can take you as far as possible into her mouth and tilt her head back so her mouth and throat are in as close to a straight line as possible, that way the majority of the semen will go straight down her throat and she won’t taste too much. But that’s only if she is happy to try.

It could also be more than just the taste. It could be the texture and/or the temperature. And then there really isn’t anything you can do.

However, unless she actually says she wants you to cum in her mouth, there isn’t much point in making loads of changes.

2 Likes

This is interesting, this is exactly like my OH, not a big fan, very occasional giving oral and of course hygiene! My OH is fantastic at giving oral, I praise her so much when she does but I think again its the cum that’s a put of for her.

Now this sounds like a plan! We haven’t experimented with food play before but I like this idea!!!

This is really interesting! I will discuss this tonight at pillow talk time and she what she thinks!

My OH does not like flavoured condoms, can’t blame her, who wants to suck on a condom! :rofl:

Just wanted to say thank you for all your advice, I will let you know what the consensus this evening is!

2 Likes

This is interesting! I love giving my OH oral but I really don’t like him finishing in my mouth. It’s such a shame because the thought of it makes me really turned on but the reality isn’t so good. I’ll suggest the sweet foods thing. I’m not so sure it’s the taste as much as the aftertaste / it seems to burn the back of my throat?! (sorry if that’s too much info!) He probably just doesn’t drink enough in general!

My wife doesn’t mind giving oral but doesn’t like cum in her mouth. Personally i wouldn’t want it my mouth either, so why should she. (Think we both just have phobia of man juice in our mouths :rofl:)

If she is going all the way with a BJ we just use flavoured condoms for the finish.

I tried sucking on a curry flavoured condom once… :shallow_pan_of_food::hot_pepper::nauseated_face:
That was NOT the one!
I find sucking condoms a bit weird like, it doesn’t feel nice in my mouth - I’m like a turtle gagging on a plastic bag in the sea¡

1 Like

Great analogy. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its not the sexiest thing stopping part way through either to wrap up. Usually we finish off another way.

As i said we both have a man juice phobia. Ended up with it all over my stomach once and she moved out the way just a bit too quick for me to mush my body against hers. Icky i know, but i’d have found it hilarious.

1 Like

Mrs Sen will happily give a BJ but won’t take cum in her mouth either, I signal her just at the right moment and I always finish on my stomach. She makes a bit of a game of it to see how far up my stomach / chest I squirt (she “scores” when it goes in my belly button). There was one time I obviously released a bit before she pulled away. She made sure to tongue kiss me as to share the taste. Didn’t gross me out, but its not something I crave

1 Like

Personally, the taste and texture have never bothered me. However, a few years ago I purchased some “pop rocks” at a local sex shop so we could experiment. They’re supposed to be longer lasting than the actual candy and came in 4 or 5 flavors that I saw.

My husband LOVED it so we’ve indulged several times. It can get a bit sticky at the end due to the sugar but I couldn’t taste anything but the candy. We did try the reverse but I couldn’t feel anything and it didn’t seem worth trying again when he gets so much enjoyment from it. :wink: