Blowjob, how long can you last?

so i was wondering, I've heard the question and answers how long on average guys last in bed, but not how long on average guys last receiving a blowjob?

I probably last around 5-10mins, which i thinks probably on the quick side.

Really depends on the person giving the blowjob I think. Sometimes I like to make my man come relatively quickly with deep throating and hard and fast mouth action, other times I prefer to drive him wild by changing rhythm/speed etc and holding off his orgasm ..

FoxxyFB wrote:

Really depends on the person giving the blowjob I think. Sometimes I like to make my man come relatively quickly with deep throating and hard and fast mouth action, other times I prefer to drive him wild by changing rhythm/speed etc and holding off his orgasm ..

I would agree, I don't have a "normal" but I do know MRS uses her hand to help get me there so her mouth will get too sore else.

All so depends on how horny the guy is, also agree with foxxy a skilled giver can almost decide how long it will be.

I'll echo the statement that it depends on how good the giver is.

I take a very long time, in fact, even though I get them regularly I've only ever orgasmed once from a blowjob, since the OH can't give one for as long as I need it. Hohum.

I feel like I control it. I can use different toys and techniques to make him last longer or come faster.

I can pretty much control when my partner orgasms. One of our biggest kinks is orgasm control/tease and denial and having spent years indulging this kink together, I pretty much control when and how.

It is VERY rare that I let him orgasm the first time he approaches it. I tend to edge him over and over. I like to draw it out, sometimes for hours but often an hour or so. (Even then he often won't get an orgasm - I don't let him)

He can take anywhere from under a minute, to half an hour to get to the edge for the first time. It would depend on how horny he was at the time (It is quicker if I build his arousal teasing him for a while before going down), how long it had been since his last orgasm (the longer it has been, the quicker he generally is) and also if he has anything in his mind or is not relaxed (stress, tiredness or worry will cause him to not "be in the moment" and it takes longer).

5 to 10 minutes doesn't seem too quick. If it helps any, there has been research done on how long men last (on average) during penis in vagina penetration...and the average is 2 to 5 minutes. That's without holding back etc. Of course, average is average. There will be guys who are quicker and guys who take longer and they are still normal, because average is just the middle ground.

I often think men worry about being too quick and women worry about being too long. The thing is, I have seen many women (myself included) who say they get a thrill out of their partner cumming quickly (Its a complment lol) and men who say they do not care how long it takes to please a woman, they just want to please her.

It is hard to define "Premature ejaculation" (There is not a set number of seconds or minutes to say "okay you suffer from it then") and the truth is, most men will have occasions where they are so horny they cum in seconds and other sessions when they can go for half hour or an hour or more. The time you take to orgasm only becomes a problem if it bothers or disappoints you. For example, some men WANT to be premature ejaculators. It turns them on and they train for it. For these guys (and women who also get turned on by it) it wouldn't be a problem..if anything it would be a huge turn on if he reached orgasm in seconds, or through no touching at all. Other couples would find this a problem. Sexual pleasure is so diverse.

So as you can see, its all about how you think and what you feel about it. Nobody can tell you 5 to 10 minutes is too quick or too long...its really a personal thing and whether you feel happy with it. If not, there are things you can do to "train" to last longer.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

I normally control how long my OH lasts, I know what drives him to the point he cant stop himself anymore. Our usual time is around half an hour normally. Until I get too horny nd demand "it" goes somewhere other than my mouth haha xx

My partner said nobody has made him cum from oral .

Thats the same for me, until a few years ago I had never orgasmed from oral stimulation, I think it must have been a bit of a mental block about making a mess or my partner not enjoying it. Its easier now with my OH but it still takes a long time for me to finish that way

I last differently everytime, it depends on what you are doing, how well the person is giving, etc.

i find it hard to cum when receving oral, i wish i could but i always have to finsh myself im not sure if this is becuase im used to masturbating and making my self come or something else ?

any tips would be good :)

GreenJuggler wrote:

i find it hard to cum when receving oral, i wish i could but i always have to finsh myself im not sure if this is becuase im used to masturbating and making my self come or something else ?

any tips would be good :)

It can be. At the start of my relationship with my partner, he was the same. He needed firmer stimulation. He was used to masturbating. Now it is the opposite! He finds it takes longer to orgasm masturbating that me giving him oral.

There is a similar thing that happens with women and vibrators. We can become accustomed to a certain type of stimulation if we mainly focus on that one type for a while. It can be solved though. Abstain from reaching orgasm in your usual way and play in other ways (eg oral) Okay so you might not orgasm the first, second or third time...but gradually your body will become accustomed to gentler sensations again and you might find you become more sensitive to a softer, slower touch. Of course if you give in and just finish with your hand, its pointless, so you do have to put yourself through a little denial and frustration for a few weeks (Thats usually the average time) before you notice a change.Its about relaxing into the moment and enjoying the stimulation and not trying to get to orgasm if it just isnt happening that time. Then you find they will come!

This can really help men who have "death grip syndrome" (Too accustomed to mastubating by hand that they cannot orgasm when the sensation is softer, eg inside a womans mouth or vagina) If you just have no enjoyment or interest in oral sex then it wont really help much. This is just a personal preference issue.

I always try to take a long a time as possible, as afterwards I am likely to be knackered and want to sleep for a while. I find there is much for this male to attend to in bed before sleep for OH.

BJs can be exhausting for OH so before sleep by consent there is mutaul assistance. No problems with this as we are in it together.

Thank you fluffbags, il take it into concideration. i may stop masterbating my self and let me OH do it all the time :P

They normally get fed up trying way before I come to orgasm, which is generally 10 minutes max. It's rare that a woman can even make me erect with a blow job, much less make me orgasm (seriously, women have NO idea how to pleasure a man...not that I can talk, I'm just as useless in bed myself).

So definitely 10 minutes at the very least. No doubt if I ever receive a really good one though it would perhaps be less.

All depends on how skilled / enthusiasic it is, and how long since the last orgasm, can be anything frm 2 minutes to half an hour, or even longer if my OH is teasing and denying me.

malechauvinist wrote:

They normally get fed up trying way before I come to orgasm, which is generally 10 minutes max. It's rare that a woman can even make me erect with a blow job, much less make me orgasm (seriously, women have NO idea how to pleasure a man...not that I can talk, I'm just as useless in bed myself).

So definitely 10 minutes at the very least. No doubt if I ever receive a really good one though it would perhaps be less.

Really? funny that my Oh loved it when we had sex, blow jobs included,

Never had a lady who've made me climax from a bj

Seeing as I only get one maybe two a year,
When I do I last 30 seconds