Blowjob, how long can you last?

Totally depends on who is giving it to me and her technique but usually 15-20 mins

Its like asking how long is a peice of string. Ive personally never cum form a blow job alone

Hubby never comes from a blowjob alone. Still loves them though.

I can cum from getting head and it take time and i cant help get too excited and force myself and now and then hurt my OH

I can make a blow-job last or I can make him come in a couple minutes... I'll happily spend all night playing around down there though & My partner tries to make go as slowly as possible so he gets to enjoy it for longer haha

Iv never cum from a blowjob alone as L isn't keen on the taste it usually leads on to something else but it usually lasts about 10 min before she has to stop then we have sex or i cum on her somewhere. It does depend alot on situation though i remember once on the beach it felt alot more kinky than in bed so was only a min or so before i had to stop her.

B

I cant ever remember reaching orgasm just from a blowjob. My OH often stops or changes position a bit just as I'm about to climax which puts it back. It is still a very enjoyable experience though.

They like to act like they can last forever, but Iā€™ve never had a tough time making him tighten up and shoot one out. I mean if Iā€™m kissing his legs, sucking his balls and slowly jerking his cock, maybe that takes a little while, but its pretty easy to bring that to a quick end. Throat him. Iā€™ve never not been able to bring a guy to eruption from doing that after a few minutes. 3-15 depending.

Unfortunately itā€™s the one thing that doesnā€™t work for me, and really annoys the OH. Nothing wrong with how she does it but I think itā€™s just psychologically I want to finish banging her. Am I greedy? Lol.
There are times I came close to exploding only for OH to complain of lockjaw pain. So that ends the nights fun.

Iā€™ve only ever come from oral sex once or twice in my life so I can last pretty much indefinitely. As a result we only ever use it as foreplay.

Depends how nervous I am :joy_cat::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Depends on how I do it, if I do his favourite it can be within a few minutes, and when heā€™s close heā€™ll say to me Iā€™m cumming and Iā€™ll deepthroat him

1 Like

My wife is amazing at blowjobs so I donā€™t normally last that long.

2 Likes

Hubby very rarely cums through oral, he assures me he thoroughly enjoys it, but he has to be really sensitive to orgasm that way, I think the quickest has been 5 mins when he is really sensitive and we have been edging for days, but the other day we were there an hour! He was writhing and moaning but just couldnā€™t cum, and I ended with lockjaw so had to stop :joy:

1 Like

My missus always moans about the jaw pain :rofl::rofl:

Iā€™ve never been able to come through oral sex myself, but the intensity of it is the best feeling. Its like I get to the point of orgasm and stay there for as long as she wants to. Amazing really.

We were about 10 or so years into our relationship before Mrs Sen took me all the way to orgasm with a blowjob (which was my first time ever), can still remember going to work with this stupid grin on my face all day, prior to that it was always as foreplay to sex.

If she intends to just give me head, it is usually in that 5-10 minute mark, she controls it to an extent, she knows what actions / movements get me there and she decides when to start those and once they do its usually over pretty quickly.

1 Like

I would say 10 minutes on average, but I find BJ such a massive turn on that itā€™s hard to last well beyond that. Longest ever is probably about 30 minutes and it was utterly amazing - I nearly passed out :rofl: