Board Games

Hi all
I am going away for a relaxing trip with my wife and wanting advice on games we could do or play to spice things up I have been looking at the broad games but can’t decided any advice on things we can use do or try
Thanks

1 Like

There are a few games on the Lovehoney site and there are other threads on this too.
Maybe check them out in the search section.

My recommendation would be Monogamy.
It still needs some of your own ideas and inputs but gets you in the mood.

Hi thanks I have seen the board games but reviews are mixed so was wanting advice and how realistic the cards and challenges are

We’ve had experience with a few of these, monogamy and after dark being two of the better ones.
The question of how realistic the cards and challenges are is actually more a question of what you want, what your expectation of realistic is in accordance to both your tastes.

My personal thoughts are any game is a good frame point. The best thing to do is get a copy in advance. I’d go through take out any that don’t appeal, and bin them.
Order some blank cards from somewhere, plenty of places will sell them. Have X amount of cards each and write your own replacements/challenges in secret, or do some together - what ever works.
That way you simply use the structure of the game and tailor the challenges/dares etc., to your own tastes and removes the fear of having to do things you have no interest in.

2 Likes

Hmmm how about twister :grin:

1 Like

You can potentially turn any board game into a more adult themed one with some imagination. Without the cost and it be not to your taste…

Make your own forfeit challenges for example best of 3 and the “loser” has to pick a forfeit out of the jumbled ones you have agreed to…that way at least you know whichever you choose they’re not too off limits. But the surprise element of which one you unfold is still there…

Good luck.

2 Likes

We’ve used some points-based board games (like Scrabble) anytime a new person takes a lead (or scores more than X points) gets to dictates what the other does until they take the lead/score the points and get to flip. It can be a great way to encourage fast game play, or a great way to keep your opponent distracted!

Monogamy is hands down the best sex game I have ever played, it doesn’t beat around the bush like some games it’s 3 levels and it starts with teasing, then getting a little more passionate and then, straight to the point. Also winner gets to choose fantasy cards which have been collected around the board and punishments around the board also like strip, drink, or choose to take a break or eat. SERIOUSLY LOOK INTO IT.

1 Like

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/

Not sure if you’ll find anything sexy but its the best place to start for proper boardgames.

1 Like

A three-way with Settlers of Catan can get pretty steamy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve got wood for your sheep?

1 Like

My husband has bought the Nookii game but not sure what we are going to think about, i looked through a few of the cards and they seemed a bit strange but will give it go

I think the best thing about a lot of these games is that you can tweak them to fit your particular requirements. If you read through the cards, and some are a bit shit, ditch them - or switch them for a homemade variation. Same for any with dice. Some of the rolls can be a bit duff, so just roll again. :slightly_smiling_face: We have the Lovehoney Fantastic Foreplay one, and we just use the board and pieces and decide what we want the spaces on the board to mean, and what cards to keep or replace. It makes it much more tailored to suit. :+1:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp i think thats what we will end up doing as cant see my husband doing some of the cards .

2 Likes

I think as long as they’re replaced with something just as fun, but more ‘you’, then it’s all for the better. :+1: And deciding which ones to keep or cut (and what to replace them with) can make for a great conversation starter.

1 Like

I make my own board games. This past weekend I made a board game with 3 levels. We started off naked. Sitting at the table. Roll one dice to decide who goes first. The first twelve spots were general questions. Land on a spot and draw a card out of stack 1 (what turns you on about me?) (where was your best orgasm) (if you could relive a sex moment etc…) The second twelve were body parts above the waist. You pick a card and it had a body part (lips, ears, nipples, back) and then you roll again to decide if you lick, kiss, suck. The last six spots were heavy and anything went for 2 mins. The person that made it to the end was the winner (we both win really). That was something the other person wrote down as what they wanted. I won this game and my choice was 2x per week for a month I get whatever I want when I want it.
Bottom line is she loved the game and was highly aroused after playing. Plus we learned somethings about each other that we did not know.

1 Like

I came up with a game but it’s not really a board game and requires a lot of toys. So you start with 2 list of sex toys 1 for him and 1 for her you categorise them section 1 - 6 and then each toy has a number also 1 -6. You role one dice which gives you the first number and then you role the second dice which give you the toy. We do this 3 times each. We then agree on an area in the house to hide the toys. Each of us goes and hides other persons toys and then rolls the dice again to get there time limit. Every number on the dice equals 30 seconds if you role a 2 and a 1 you get 1 minute 30 to find your 3 toys. If you fail to find all of your toys then the ones you missed get taken away and your partner gets to choose what toy they can use on you, this can be from her section or yours.

We really enjoy playing this because it takes the control away from you and almost forced you to take what your given. I once rolled a fleshlight. A prostate massager and rope. Thought great amazing night for me. But I never found the hidden fleshlight or the prostate massager so my partner instead tied me up with the rope I found but then pegged me and made me wear a cock cage. That night got changed very quickly from where It started.

You can also play with just 6 -12 Toys each just give them numbers 1-6 or use 2 dice and number toys 1-12. It has so many variables and ways you can change it up. Hopefully that’s easy to understand how to play.

3 Likes