Body confidence

This :point_up:

I never ever thought I’d do anything like that … But I just did it GULP and you are right.

A few lil sneaky pics, showing your best assets.
It’s such a huge confidence boost hearing both men and women saying such nice/dirty things about you x

4 Likes

@Cupc8kes it’s such a thrill to read the comments i love it makes you realise how attractive you really are. Im glad you have given it a go and loved it. Where did you share your photos?

@Holly_Love
It was actually on FabSwingers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes never looked on there as we don’t share did you get many comments?

@Holly_Love well on there you can fab other peoples pictures but you can’t comment on them.
But after chatting with other people about what you’re into and what you want to do to each other, we share more explicit pics and the feedback I received was just so sweet and really unexpected.
I’m a typical woman, there’s loads of bits I dislike about my body, and some bits I love. My hubby tells me all the times how beautiful I am and stuff.
But hearing these things from complete strangers just makes you feel pretty amazing… And it’s a real turn on too.
Might have to go check out fetlife x

1 Like

Body confidence is such a tricky issue, it can take just a single off the cuff comment from someone to create doubt in our heads about whats normal or not. I think also we are far more fearful of comments or impressions of members of the same sex than we are from the opposite sex.

1 Like

@Cupc8kes that’s great it does feel amazing to receive complements about your body from others makes you love what you thought were bad parts abit more. I have abit of a belly and hated it but had some really nice comments about my curves so now it’s not so bad.
I really think you should try fetlife it’s really nice community of kinky people. Come find me if you join up im Hollylove on there.

1 Like

You’re so right! I was bullied by the other girls at school for being flat chested ( no longer!) and having a large bum - something I actually rather like now. But it’s also such a good confidence boost to get compliments from strangers especially from the same sex - probably for me because it feels more genuine and less like a chat up line! I try to compliment people when out and about if I think they look good because I know how much it means to me and it’s great to bring a smile to someone’s face :grin:

1 Like

@silkyhat - I have now spoken to my physio - thanks for the nudge on that one! She agreed that my mental health was also important and that, if I really wanted to work out I just needed to ease into it gently and be very mindful of any increasing in symptoms. I did do a work out yesterday evening and feel so much better!

Thanks again for the nudge to ask her - I felt bad asking questions outside of appointments since it is private and I’m not paying her for advice outside of sessions but she didn’t seem to mind

1 Like

@Holly_Love I’m exactly the same!!

I deffo will check it out when I get free time, maybe at the weekend.

Im stuck in the house with 4 kiddos so it’s hard work at the moment.
And I don’t know why but my sex drive is through the roof right now!

1 Like

@Cupc8kes No kids here but finding time is a constant battle.
My sex drive is always pretty high.

Having read through this I can say that as a man I have struggled with body confidence. As men all we see are the models and actors with 6 pacs etc. and I know it can be worse for women.

Just recently posted a couple of pics and the comments were a bit of a boost.

3 Likes

The thing with models is that for them it’s a full time job, they have time to do the exercise and eat the bland high protein diets. We have boring stuff like jobs and families to think about. Also many of the buff male pics, they have drunk no water for 24 hours to make their muscles and veins stand out. Then there’s photoshop and knowing the best poses. Most of it is an illusion.

5 Likes

True, maybe I should try that for my next pics.

1 Like

In my opinion @Mac317 you look good as you are! Posting pics takes quite a bit of courage, I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve deleted rather than uploaded. But it does bring a bit of confidence to read some of the nice comments that people leave.

3 Likes

I have not posted one in ages, and i have a new radiator to pose by! :wink::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well we’re all holding our breath with anticipation at seeing it @WillC :wink: Personally I’m waiting for things to warm up a bit before stripping off for a photo shoot! :joy:

3 Likes

Something to look forward to :blush:

1 Like

Me too, although I suppose i could turn the radiator on! :wink:

2 Likes

I personally LOVE a bit of chunk and plenty of curves - men and women.
It’s so sexy - I just don’t see it in myself though!!!

What is wrong with us sometimes, we should be grateful and lucky for what we have.
So many people are much worse off.
Life is much too short to be worrying about the things that don’t really matter!

3 Likes