Body count

Does it matter how many people u or your partner has slept with and would any one be willing to say how many people they have slept with ?

3 Likes

The number doesn’t matter to me and I have no idea what mine is. The experience and willingness to experiment is what I care about :man_shrugging:t2:

If you want people to give their number then start with yours :wink:

4 Likes

I was so close to throwing mine out there then I realized what you had said and it is a good point. If you want to know then definitely share.

4 Likes

That’s a very good point
And yes that’s very true. I’m open and don’t really mind saying. Mine is 17 people witch for my age I don’t think is too bad

3 Likes

I may be misinterpreting what you said but it sounds like the number is important to you.

If you think 17 is ok for your age then my guess is that there is a number where it becomes not ok for your age…

It’s so hard to say I guess I’m a bit of both I do care to a point but at the same time u made me realise that’s it’s not a big issue as it comes with experience. I’m just lost myself to be honest I don’t really know what to think.

You could sleep with 100 people and still not be ‘experienced’. To me, the number really doesn’t matter.
I would guess mine would be about 55 ish. And really the most experimental time has been with the 1 sexual partner that I have now.

6 Likes

U make very good points. Thank you for sharing I’m definitely swaying towards the number of people u have had sex with doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

The number doesn’t matter just like size doesn’t matter :wink: each one gives you a different experience whether we’re talking people or inches :joy:
Guys get a pat on the back for sleeping with numerous people but women get looked down upon for the same thing. Relationships break down, so it’s only natural for people to move on.
The partners I have now, I can turn on and off by pushing their buttons or twisting their bottom, batteries included :joy:

4 Likes

I honestly wouldn’t know my number for definite. If someone is bothered by your number I think it’s their problem not yours

4 Likes

This is so true it’s a joke. I think the biggest difference is men are easily more intimidated (just my opinion) I have a friend who says anytime her number is bigger than the guys their mood instantly changes around her :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter a bit. You cant change or control the past and only have influence over the future.

I couldn’t care less if my OH had slept with 1 or 10,000 before me. The only thing that matters is that we are now together.

My number? Well into 3 figures but thats what you get for being a swinger. And the number will go up. For both of us. And that is all good.

1 Like

I’d like to think the number doesn’t matter, mine is significantly higher than my BF’s but he has never shamed me for it. I think it’s around 30ish (I’m 20 for reference, edited).

I hate the stigma of girls being shamed far more for having a higher body count. I remember a couple of years ago when I had just turned 18, meeting up with a couple of older guys with a friend of mine and them all bragging to us about their body counts which were all in the 100’s. And when my friend mentioned hers (which was only around the 15 mark) and they started calling her every derogatory word you can think of. Safe to say we left pretty quick!

I guess it just depends on who you surround yourself with, but especially with a partner I would like to think that one should never judge each other.

Even though people like to say the stigma is fading, it really isn’t. The amount of times I’ve heard guys at uni calling girls ‘slags’ in the street and calling them ‘loose’ as a result of this. Just really gets on my nerves, like a girl could be in a relationship and having sex multiple times a day but doesn’t receive the same remarks of loose just because the sex is all with 1 guy.

Sorry if I’m getting off on a tangent, just something that really rubs me up (and not in the good way) :rofl:

8 Likes

I can totally understand that @FunSam92 it really needs to change

1 Like

Unfortunately the stigmas around most things to do with sex and gender are well and truly still about.

Slowly I think/ hope things are getting better. Wish more places could be like this forum then the world would be a better place :blush:

3 Likes

100% hun xx

1 Like

We have been together a long time, but before we got together full we had our moments our estimates are around Steve 70ish laura 35ish we are both in our early 30’s. But past is past and everyone has one it’s just a number as long as you know you are safe and both party’s are all good and happy to proceed that’s all that matters.

1 Like

Well said @sophie its your own body and no one should tell you what to do with it. I hate the idea that’s it ok for men to sleep around but not females. You seem to be very level headed and enjoying life in general. (It must be so difficult for youngsters these days with so much social media ect) Been mentioning @Blonde_Bunny /@KinkyMira recently and I class you as a member that who’s options I value. edited by mod

3 Likes

@forwardghoul52 I love how you got back together

:two_hearts:

1 Like

I feel everyone it’s important that people need to be better educated to understand that the “body count” does not make people a hero/ slut/ frigid (hate that word but had to use to prove my point) regards of gender. A friend of mine swear she has sex more than 365 times a year but that’s only with her husband!

1 Like