Body Hair

i really dont like hairy men, although i do put up with hair from my hubby!

Andserkiel wrote:

I highly dislike facial hair- beards or mustaches (is that spelt right?). The ex only had very little chest hair and the main part was the line leading down to his pubic hair. I liked that, don't like really hairy chests. I used to pluck the random hairs he would get on his shoulders lol He didn't have a hairy back. Armpits, arms & legs obviously are the norm and I prefer guys with pubic hair as without just doesn't look right. Keep it trimmed though.

Oh and I dislike overly hairy bums!

Im with you on the facial hair Anderskiel. I find moustaches and beards a huge turn off - the whole idea of bits of last night's dinner hidden there makes me cringe!

I do like a bit of hair on my man though - he has (in my eyes!) perfect amounts of chest and back hair, perfect to snuggle into as others have said. As for shaved pubic hair, no thanks! Balls just arent meant to be naked!

i do like it when a guy keeps it trimmed though

MMMMMMM I like a bit of hair on a man, agree that trail down the stomach is lovely mmmmmmmmm!

yeah love that trail

wrote:

Funny innit, Tallboy, the things that stick in your mind for ages! I distinctly remember hearing that 'knacker lacquer' one in 1956. I was doing National Service in Tripoli at the time ...

1956 or 4 minutes to 8pm i remember it well, now whats my name again External Media

your style of humour is so funny studley

back to topic i cut my dreads off it was like having a steering wheel on my cock yes it was driving my nuts

best to be trimmed

I used to cringe at body hair, until I met my OH, he is quite hairy and I love it!! Not a fan of hary backs and luckily he doesnt have one....I hope it stays that way. There is something very sexy about hairy men, much more masculine and warm

No back what happen tp it then ?

i dont mind either way, i quite like hubby when hes shaved but as long as its trimmed i dont mind

I'm with Andserkiel on this - hairy balls are a no-no. I think it's only fair, my bloke likes mine to be all gone so he returns the favour. He's had back, sac and crack done a few times and it's lovely and smooth afterwards!

For a woman I prefer her to be nicely shaven in the pubic region. Stubbly legs are ok coz I understand it must suck having to shave them all the time. But no hairpit hair or a lady mustache! That one's a real turn off.

As for myself I have rather hairy legs which I like, but I keep my pubic region trimmed so the difference in hair seems rather disproportunate. I shave my face when it starts to get beard like, but don't bother if it's just stubble. Also keep my nose and eyebrows trimmed. Only other thing is the one black hair that grows out of my right shoulder that I have to pluck every 2 weeks or so, lol.

My hubby is quite a hairy man, and although I love him just the way he is, I do like it when he shaves below, no more pubes in the way lol

its like a treat for me when hubby shaves for me! i love it

there is some parts to a man that should be hairy ie legs,arm,armpits(eew) but i really like it when he shaves for me, although its once in a blue moon when it happens but im a firm believer that if a woman keeps herself tidy then its only fair a man does too

I do like my men to be manly, and that means lots of body hair! My fella is hairy in all the right places... a bit on his chest and a yummy treasure trail from his belly button. He's very good about keeping trimmed because he absolutely loves oral and knows I'll lavish more attention on his cock and balls if they're all nice and smooth!

I think it's funny when you see a really hairy bear guy who has completely bare genitals. There was a guy on sexcetera like that and it just looked so odd!

imeldaimelda wrote:

I think it's funny when you see a really hairy bear guy who has completely bare genitals. There was a guy on sexcetera like that and it just looked so odd!

Oh god, no I think that would be weird alright. Although really hairy bear guys wouldn't be my style anyway :)