Body-stocking for the little ladies

Looking to buy new lingerie for the missus at Xmas, considering this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40621#fo_c=24&fo_k=03acea8b0128a41ae4e36be0e502f1d2&fo_s=monetateeapgb
Wife is only 5ft tall, would this be too long? Have bought bras and teddies etc in past, but this would be a first.
Has anyone bought this one in particular?

1 Like

Not this one specifically, but most of the bodystockings are only about 2ft long in their unworn form, so I see no reason why your wife’s height should be issue. Having read the reviews, no one mentions it being unusually long, unlike one I tried recently. You could always contact customer services and see if they have any insider knowledge on it or if it could be returned and exchanged if it was no good.

I have that one, but it is still in its packet and I’m 5’7 so can’t be of much help, but as Gosig says, bodystockings are tiny with a lot of stretch to them - they obviously stretch outwards as well as upwards. It will probably be fine on your wife, but it might be worth checking if it can be exchanged once opened.

My OH isn’t very tall and they fit perfectly, as @MsR said, the stretch in all directions.

P.S. i have reviewed a couple, if you want to get my opinion.

I dont have this one but I have a few of the LH ones. Im 5ft2 and they fit perfectly! They are stretchy and elasticated thats there’s not an issue of them being too long. They’re fantastic!