Body stockings

For years now Hubby has suggested body stockings. Now I LOVE lingerie but the thought of a body stocking just doesn’t appeal! I’m lumpy and bumpy (and quite ok with that!) but just think a body stocking would emphasise all the wrong bits and highlight the lumps and bumps (not in a good way!)

Those of you who are fans of body stockings please persuade me! I’d love to surprise him for Christmas but really not feeling it!

4 Likes

On the understanding that I am speaking from ZERO experience in this department… would you feel more comfortable about it if you were able to combine it with a more controlling item of lingerie, like…say…a basque/corset thing? Just chucking ideas out there. My late wife was very body-conscious, and corsety-type underwear did a lot for her confidence. :slightly_smiling_face:

…and hell, I wasn’t complaining cos it ramped up the dominatrix vibe for me. :wink:

1 Like

Whilst I think you might have reservations, your OH worshiping you when you wear one will soon make that nervousness disappear and you might find it liberating.

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:Fellow fan of body stockings here I hope I can convince! I’m flabby and hated the thought of body stockings but my bf loves them and always wanted me in one. I took the plunge and bought a standard fishnet - long sleeves and smallish holes and I was shocked at how much I loved the way I looked and how incredibly sexy I felt. I was nervous showing him but his reaction was the first of many pleasurable ones and I have been fully converted since then.
They are so comfortable and surprisingly hides wobbly parts, now I just love them- they are my absolute go to when I can’t be bothered with straps and suspenders.

You should go for it, try one that’s not too daring and see how you feel- you may just surprise yourself. If you really don’t feel comfortable though just tell your hubby and I’m sure he’ll understand
:blush:

5 Likes

@Delightful87 You got to try one, I love wearing them myself even though I’m a guy, they certainly hug and hides any lumpy and bumpy bits. They really look good on anyone and everyone.

Apart from the looks they feel really nice against your skin. Get a nice pattern one so you can show of your legs if you are worried about your upper part of your body.

1 Like

I have plenty of basques/corsets :see_no_evil: much more comfortable in those! He specifically keeps sending me body stockings :joy::speak_no_evil:

I have reviewed a couple and can’t recommend them highly enough. My OH loves them!

2 Likes

@PrettyKitty24 thank you! I know a lot of my lack body confidence is in my head but it’s nice to hear from people who like wearing them!
It’s been about 2yrs now and I’ve avoided them completely :see_no_evil: I feel like I owe it to both of us to try one :speak_no_evil:
Do you have a link for any you prefer in general?

@teacake thank you! I’m between a size 14&16 (steadily loosing weight from a size 18/20) and just feel like they’d be super tight and all my fat would ooze out the holes :joy::joy::joy: any particular LH brand you prefer? I’m all about comfort :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@WillC which ones have you tried? Any particular LH brands that stand out?

1 Like

Check out my reviews, think they may make you change your mind!

1 Like

The £16 ones, were on 2 for £20 offer, i have bought most of the range, can’t fault them.

@Delightful87 This is what I mean about choosing a pattern one. 4th picture down.

Lingerie Photo Uploads:

They won’t be tight they have a lot of stretch in them.

1 Like

I love bodystockings.
Firstly they are often in patterned black - this will suit any figure just as a pair of similar tights do - they provide cover with glimpses of skin, give shape to wobbly bits and stretch where needed. As they are close-fitting they show off everyone’s best parts, and as they are usually crotchless you can keep them on during play if you want to.

There are different styles, and some reveal more than others. I’d recommend doing a little window shopping (in the members’ photo section here as well?) then take the plunge.

Body stockings are not as expensive as other lingerie items - they are basically like patterned tights for your whole body - so if you buy one and don’t like it you won’t have lost much money and can just chalk it up to experience. Try it on by yourself first? I think you will be pleasantly surprised…

7 Likes

@Delightful87 - I believe your OH would love that Christmas present. I think they will cover up any insecurities. I love my OH in one and she feels sexy when she gets it on although for some reason she has insecurities about her body, and she is a 10-12. Go for it and I pretty well guarantee your OH will be over the moon and be incredibly complimentary and hopefully that will not only reassure you but boost your confidence.

Kudos for steadily losing weight and aiming for more, hats off :+1::+1: Good luck

2 Likes

Thanks all! Think I’ll be going for a red number, not got any red in the toy box so why not! I’ll give it a go and hope for the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Goth_Girl thanks so much for the boost of confidence and you too @MsR! Really appreciate you both taking the time to comment and support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Here’s to a very Merry Christmas :wink::christmas_tree:

As a short, size 8, small chested girl I find them to be the most flattering lingerie for my frame. Can’t beat a nice fitting one with lovely patterns. I always feel more confident in them as they cover or make-over parts I’m insecure about. Extra points if they’re crotchless. :yum:

6 Likes

Other half hates lots of ‘fiddly’ lingerie and always thinks she’ll look terrible. But even she is a convert to a body stocking. Shows off what you want it to and holds in the lumps and bumps that you don’t. And as others have said, you can pick one up cheaply so if you really can’t stand them you’ve not spent a fortune! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Just ordered contour queen and up all night body-stocking for the missus. Hope she likes them. She hates her tummy, but has gorgeous breasts.

4 Likes