Bodystockings for men?

I have a couple of fishent bodystockings me and my OH bought them together to share so we could both go out together wearing them, I know im a guy but the feel of them is just to sexy not to wear them, These have open crotch, can anyone suggest ones that doesn't have the open crotch?

I got to say i like the first one you linked all but one thing it opens up at the chest to much, but that might be my only choice as cat suits cost to much.

There is loads of crotchless bodystockings on the site but most look to girly![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) shame as i was after different material i like the fishnet ones i have just wanted something different.

I have no experience of this bodystocking but this one appears not to be crotchless teacake:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26120

1 Like

That does look quite a nice one Love Wasp not to girly.

For open crotch i must say this one looks nice accept its in pink shame!!! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11288

I've just discovered how sexy wearing a body stocking is ! especially a sheer material one, come on LH, lets have more in 'our mens' ! sizes and not crotchless.
i love to wear sheer stockings most of the day, but to wear a sheer body stocking is amazing x

O Alicia4Ever i love that idea, i think i will be spending alot lol

I agree with percy there should be some in the mens section but i guess its not popular thats why LH dont have them, i love crotchless but as i have a couple i was thinking about non crotchless. i do love being kinky underneath my clothes.

If LH did them without patterns so not to be to girlly and a higher neckline i would be even happier.  

I keep menaing to buy myself a bodystocking, I am really excited about the idea. I just bet they're lovely to wear.

Personally, I love the idea of a really girly lingerie style one, crotchless doesn't necessarily bother me as I'd just put a thong on.

That said, I do think there is room for some sexy ones that are womens, but still a bit less girly.

I should imagine that halterneck may be hard to fit for us taller men.

Yes please Lovehoney. A line of semi sheer bodystockings for men would get my order!

I have the Lovehoney Sheer Suspender Bodystocking Black one size code 51997 and it fits like a glove. (I am a 6ft 14 st Male). I recommend you give this a try guys. As the top half is a halter neck dress you can wear a pair of your own panties with it. I pair it with black panties and it feels and looks good.

Richie1 wrote:

I have the Lovehoney Sheer Suspender Bodystocking Black one size code 51997 and it fits like a glove. (I am a 6ft 14 st Male). I recommend you give this a try guys. As the top half is a halter neck dress you can wear a pair of your own panties with it. I pair it with black panties and it feels and looks good.

i agree, i also got this body stocking and your right Richie it feels so sexy & fits perfectly. i wear it with LH sheer thong for a truly sexy feeling

I have a thing for colors as well black is great but a choice would be nice.