Bondage advice ?

Ok so I told my hubby that I have a fantasy to tie him up, blind fold him and suck him off. He agreed it would be amazing to try.
I ordered LH basics bed restraints and a blind fold and a Flogger I’ve been desperate to try.
It all went amazing , then we decided to swap. Here’s where the problems started.
We got out our LH glass beaded dildo and bullet vibe. My body just didn’t feel right, the dildo was feeling like it was dragging going in and out and the amount of times my clit got pinched was unreal :( I needed to angle my hips but couldn’t ;( I also need my boobs being played with, which obviously he couldn’t do 3 things at once. In the end I gave up ;(
Just feeling a bit deflated and totally frustrated now. Any advice on how we can get this right?

Practice and communication are the key here. I think I would suggest trying all of this without the restraints on so you can guide your hubby as to what works best and where first, then once you're comfortable with that then add the blindfold and restraints.

The vagina is a difficult beast, I even struggle to get angles right on my own with insertables, just don't give up hope and keep trying.

I think maybe I was just expecting more, I have no problems with him getting the job done normally . He knows just the right spots, but with the restraints my legs are wide apart and everything feels different . Does that make sense? Just feeling frustrated ;(

Yes I completely get it, perhaps try adjusting the restraints so your legs are a bit further up the bed, might help positioning.

Not every position is going to work for everyone. Also if you’ve never really done anything like this before then your brain is going to be processing lots of different sensations and feelings (both the physical and psychological- being restrained and with your legs spread is quite a vulnerable position to be in). So it may be that it was too much at once for you. Maybe try again without using the leg part of the restraints and see what happens.

Alternative try another position. This may require another purchase from Lovehoney, but a hog tie position might work or a frog tie (on your back with your wrists tied to your ankles which brings your knees up)

Also maybe look for some toys that can be a little more hands free so your husband can do more at once. Like nipple suckers and a love egg. Your husband can always swap toys around as he focuses on different areas

Yes your prob right, I did feel a bit exposed .
I don’t think he was really in the mood once he was finished either, which puts me under pressure to cum quicker. Just wasn’t what envisioned.

Try nipple clamps or nipple suckers. And try using the liberator sex position wedge and above all have fun

We got these a little while back and they're really versatile.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809

You can either have the arm/leg restraints sticking out from the side of the bed or from the top/bottom. This way you can be spread wide apart or close together depending on your mood.

They cuffs are also super soft and comfortable.

I also agree that you need to be a bit excited first before you try something new. And for things like this a bit of planning goes a long way.

Ian Chimp wrote:

We got these a little while back and they're really versatile.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809

You can either have the arm/leg restraints sticking out from the side of the bed or from the top/bottom. This way you can be spread wide apart or close together depending on your mood.

They cuffs are also super soft and comfortable.

I also agree that you need to be a bit excited first before you try something new. And for things like this a bit of planning goes a long way.

Would 2nd this. One of our best purchases

Hi thanks guys x
I ordered the LH basics under bed restraints , they were perfect for hubby, but I felt ummm to open? Exposed? And I couldn’t tilt my pelvis for comfort. I think we did it all the wrong way round. I perhaps should of been first, as once my hubby cums that’s it, he’s fit for bed.
I’ve ordered a hog tie , see if that’s any better.

I looked at the BASICS one you got and they seem to be a similar design, so you can have them sticking out the end of your bed rather than the sides if you feel your legs were too far apart in the other set-up.

A pillow under your bum can also be helpful to tilt you up a bit.

If you're ordering more restraints with cuffs I recommend bondage boutique again as their cuffs are so soft and comfortable. 🙂

I always make sure I finish last for exactly the reasons you describe. 🙂

Thanks Ian x
Hoping to re try this evening x
A few more toys arrived today , so gonna try the other way round x

Have you tried just having your hand tied until your more comfortable about being exposed ? That's how we started off.
I agree that maybe you should go first I think these thing work best when your both fully engaged in it. When your both close to that climax that moment is when anything goes in my experience, but after one of you has cum it can change the mood.
I love bondage play Iv never tied him up though the idea of that Dosent work for me but I love being dominated. It took a while to get over the feeling of being exposed and self conscious but when I learnt to just go with it, it became mind blowing.
Hope tonight is more successful x

I have a real fantasy of tie ing him up and teasing him, then giving him a blow job, all that part was just as good or better than expected. I have a lot from my past coming up and I do feel I’ve missed out on sex , I’m possibly trying to accomplish to much to soon .
I’m hoping the hog tie will be better x

Give it another go, but if you still aren’t into, stop.

Not everyone enjoys being restrained and there is nothing wrong with that. If you and your husband enjoy your tying him up, then do that. Think of ways for you to get pleasure while he is restrained: solo masturbation while he watches but can’t touch (or if you leave the blindfold on, he can hear but not see), face sitting, go on all fours over his chest so one of his hands can reach your breasts and one can reach of your clit/g spot.

I like that sound of that . I’m still new to masterbation and I struggle a bit in front of the hubby. Anything sex related is new to me. For me letting my insecurities go is the biggest bit.
The bed restraints are there for keeps , gonna try again tonight x

Hope it goes well! Some good advice in this thread.

As others have said, bondage is hugely based on communication for it to be successful. You can’t expect anyone to know what your thinking or fantasising about unless you talk about it so do just that. Be open and talk about what you like and what turns you on and experiment. It takes time but it will all become natural soon enough. Also look for a good spreader bar and some bondage silk rope as these are excellent starter toys ☺️

We have the rope you can get off love honey (Sorry I don't have a link)

I knew how to tie knots anyway from making stuff from paracord, so I just wrapped her hands up. She could still move and position change easily enough but just didn't have the control to put her hands down for whatever reason.

It was definetly a good session we had but havnt had another chance yet

Thanks all, my hog tie has arrived today, along with a few other bits x

We had another go last night, again I couldn’t get my legs in the right position.
I’m gonna try the hog tie see if I feel more relaxed with that. My hubby on the other hand loves the bed restraints and he had the best session 😂

Thank you all for your advice x