Bondage for Christmas

Let's tie up Santa? No, not that... What bondage gear would you really like to see under your Christmas tree this year?

I quite fancy one of those sex swings but I'm not sure that my DIY skills (or my ceiling!) are up to it!

A gorgeous leather harness with in-built g-spot dildo, clitoral stimulator and butt plug ....

Lumme - is is possible to get all of that in one kit? That would be amazing...

Of course you could. It's too late for the 'Design a sex toy' now, or I'd draw it up for you. In retrospect, I think I'd leave the clitoral stimulator out of it and just have the strap divide, leaving the clitoris open and available to, um, outside interference, mechanical or otherwise ...

The sex swings arn't very difficult to put up just so long as you make sure you find a beam to screw the hook into. You can get a stud and wire detector from the diy stores quite cheaply to help you find the joist in the ceiling. Don't be put off sex swings are well worth the effort. Go on you know you want one.

Love swing!!!! Without a doubt :D I have all the whips and stuff I need but a swing would make me one happy bunny.... or a violet wand but that's not really bondage just electro play... in fact any electro play stuff would make me happy!

I really want a chasity device but i can't afford one.... yet lol, ummm and i really want a love swing but again can't afford one (maybe my girlfriend will read this) hint hint.

I would like some of these velvet ties - they look gorgeous and very sensual; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/orgasmarmy/bondage/wanna-touch-velvet-tie/reviews.aspx

my own grotto with whips,blind folds,a chair to tie him up & have my wicked way,a nice pair of boots with a sexy outfit,handcuffs etc...

well if thier is any vibrating santas or elfs on offer that can slid into my juicy moist Hmmm..Then no.

I really want one of those under-the-bed bondage sets that can just be left there; no faffing around with straps and things when I fancy some fun :D

I want a lingerie tool belt that includes ties and matching blindfold.

oh and santa a pair of black and red italian silk cuffs with swarovski crystal links and the matching swarovski crystal adorned knickers , bra and beaded skirt... pweez

a sex swing. a rabbit wave..cum on hubby. opps santa.