bondage question

if one was to be tied up and a vibrator was to be used, what kind/style/type (whatever) would be best?

Errr - best for doing what exactly? Depends what you're thinking of using it for!

uhm... well, i guess when using shibari, insertion. its kind of embarassing, but its one of those things i would like to try

vaginal, btw. i'm a beginner to anal, and a bit apprehensive. I've been reading the anal toy page, and its helped my worries a bit.

It really is just personal choice what vibrators work for you, the tying up part isn't going to effect that. I would recommend however a softer one if somebody is going to be using it on you as hard ones can cause pain and not in a good way if mishandled.

I'd say experiment and have fun with it :-)

Thank you much, Miss Kitty! I'm really new to vibrators and things in general... just came of age to be able to legally buy them here and I don't have much money. :( Plus, I think my fiance is a bit intimidated by the idea, so I've postponed my purchase.

Your fiance may have been put off by the combination--having toys used on you and being tied up are both big initial steps for newbies.

You might do better to explore which part most interested her--an evening tied up while your lover uses his hands and mouth on you is fabulous even without a vibrator being used. So, too, is a vibrator on its own fabulous.

The vibrator has the added benefit of being a good solo toy. You may do well to let her lead the way with choosing which one appeals to her, until you're more interested in anal play.

Hey, stv1dr - there's no need to feel embarassed! Shibari is cool. In fact you can discuss anything sexual here without being judged so say what you want. Experimentation is normal.

I have a question for you - are you mainly interested in having toys used on you whilst you're tied up by your boyfriend, or do you want to use things on him?

In terms of toys for use on you, I can highly recommend this, which I reviewed - it's Japanese too!!
http://www.orgasmarmy.com/vibrators/sex-and-the-city-rabbit-vibrator/review/4783.aspx
Oh, and it appears in quite a few Japanese bondage films and pics too which adds to the atmosphere when using it :-)

For starting in anal play try this:
http://www.orgasmarmy.com/anal-toys/jumbo-jelly-thai-beads/review/4495.aspx
Not expensive and fun for either sex!

If you want to save money you can use things like a banana / cucumber / corn (great ridges!) or whatever. Just remember to wash them first and use a condom over them. Anal play is great fun, you just need to relaxe, take your time and use lots of lube. Coupled with bondage it's really a thrill.

:-)

Thanks guys! and just for the record, i'm a chick. :)

Your guy will get over his nervousness of vibrators :-) Mine had never used one before he met me, I introduced him with smaller, non willy shaped ones and that worked a treat, now he is as addicted to them as I am, mainly using them on my and loving the screams he can get out of me.

Also reasure him that nothing is as good as he is, which is true there is nothing like a living, loving part of someone in you. It is just a bit of spice and fun which does us all good.

An excelent first toy I recommend is the cyber flicker http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1573 which is under £10 and you can ride your partner with this adding sensation to your clit etc... or have him tease you with it while you are tied. It is small and soft coated, non threatening, variable speed and at top level very powerful vibrations.

One that can be heated up in water to mimic the way a real penis feels. Cyberskin and Pleasureskin are great at retaining heat.

stv i saw that the waternymph was on your wishlist and i wana heartily recommend it :D its still my favourite toy even if it does switch off randomly! if you're not used to vibrators id wait until you are cuz its not a tiny thing :D

I love shibari. It can be so beautiful looking.

Sleepingdreamer when you say you love men in uniform do you mean you love men in uniform..... l have one !!!!!!

Shibari - Japanese Bondage wow what an art some of them just look plain scary but some are magnificant

i dont have the guts to try some of the hanging by the ceiling onw=es but the smaller ones such as the dojo i might but wow facinated

One style that works well on my partner is the 'tortoise shell body harness' where the ropes run across the clit and labia with a knot over the anus. Lift the rope slightly above the pubic mound to pull it tight then apply the Magic Wand. The vibes stimulate everything at once :D

have you got a link for that at all? Kirvin

hey, you can use the lower knots on a basic shibari harness to 1 rub clit, 2 hold a cucumber internally (cheaper than a dildo)