bondage? where to start?

well me and my man have done the little thins in bondage ie blindfold,strapped up etc but we have never done anything beyond that and i was wondering if any of you had any advice on next step?

Bondage tape is a good beginners tool, soft and safe. I guess a good place for information and advice is www.informedconsent.co.uk it is a very informative BDSM site with quite a few guides on it :)

I guess you also have to think what sort of bondage you might light to try - leather, rubber, mummification, straight-jackets, sensory deprivation, mental bondage.....

hi thanks for your advice but i kinda got lost and confused after rubber....lol. i will check that site out.thanku

he he :) well good luck with it :) I have been in the fetish scene for years and run a fetish club too. That site I gave is great for beginers too :)

cheers again miss kitty.

Hehe sounds fun..hey sexkitten06 any tips on bondage for complete beginners.
P.s its K.K

mummification :O was that a joke or for true true true??

Good books to check out are SM101 by Jay Wiseman and Screw The Roses Send Me The Thorns by Philip Miller and Molly Devon. Screw The Roses was the first book I read about kinky stuff and it's a great read.

Bondage Tape is one of my favourites or a good pair of handcuffs.

Mummifications real - you can use the PVC bondage tape or clingfilm. Best of all - you can pretty much introduce this to a innocent wife as a thing they do in health clubs. (Just apply a herbal mixture beforehand). Essentially what you would do would be to get their legs together then work your way up the body. You'll want to leave the genitals exposed but keep on going upwards. Stop at the neck.

Clingfilm\PVC can cause overheating - so you'll want a pair of EMT type scissors handy.

I would think going from the first ventures into bondage straight to mummification is rather a big step!

If you've played with being spread-eaged on the bed, you could think about different positions, leaving key parts accessible.

• Kneeling with arms behind the back and tied to ankles is an interesting one, for instance.
  • Tied to/over a chairback.
  • Subject on their back and then wrists tied to the ankle on the same side is also fun - and you can then tie both sides together if you like.

Hope that's given you some ideas :-)