Bondage

Hello all,
I am an undergraduate studying Lingerie, for my graduate collecition I have decided to create a bondage inspired range. (This will be a high-street level collection)

So I was just wondering if any of you lovley users have any suggestions for what you would love to see.
I'm up for any suggestions.

Thanks in advance! xx

Gag ball, collar, leash, flogger & handcuffs

To be novel is going to be very tough indeed. If you do a google image search for 'bondage lingerie' there are a lot of examples and the obvious theme is black and strappy with much use of collars, sling bra tops and suspenders with a sprinkling of metal fittings. While doing the search I spotted a stunning nappa leather basque that I would have bought for my wife had it still been available!

There are probably only a few materials that can be used in this theme as well - leather, latex and PVC being the obvious ones and colours black with perhaps trimmings of red (though metallic latex might work in some other colours).

I wish I could be of more help.

An item that I've often looked for would be along the lines of a strong leather corset with metal rings at various points so that you could put cuffs on the wearer and fasten their wrists to the corset, or even straps to fasten around the thighs which again could fasten to the rings to hold the legs up and apart both for comfort and bondage. Ultimately something that looks horny but has many options in use.

When you say high street and bondage inspired, are you thinking more suble, and perhaps less practically functional? Even in these enlightened times, if it's all black leather and stainless steel D rings, it might still raise a few eyebrows in Next...! ;-)

Could you incorporate some rope / woven rope textures into a more conventional garment, perhaps? For example, try a search on Pinterest, or Google Images, for "Rope Fashion". That's not going to be too practical (unless you allow yourself 4 hours to get dressed!) but maybe it could provide some inspiration in a different direction?

Nothing wrong with leather and steel of course! :-)

x

DaveNE wrote:

An item that I've often looked for would be along the lines of a strong leather corset with metal rings at various points so that you could put cuffs on the wearer and fasten their wrists to the corset, or even straps to fasten around the thighs which again could fasten to the rings to hold the legs up and apart both for comfort and bondage. Ultimately something that looks horny but has many options in use.

Sounds good x