Bondage!

Hey guys, I have been into bondage for many years, I have mainly done self-bondage, but now my husband is starting to get into bondage.

Coule you give me some suggestions on way's for my husband to tie me and things for him to do to me once I'm tied up

Thanks

Hi kathy I once tied my ex girlfriend to the bed, legs and arms spread wide and used a gag on her. Then got a vibrator and used all over her body until I knew she was soaking wet. At that point I applied lube to her arse, used beads in there, put vibrator in her pussy, then put my cock through the gag in her mouth. She commented it was heaven having all 3 holes full. Would highly recommend you have your head over edge of bed, then your guy can slot in your mouth easily. Hope that helps.

Thanks :) That sounds pretty amazing, I must admit it makes me kinda wet just thinking about that. I will be sure to give that a go.

Love tying my OH down, gagging her and having a plug up her back end and me in the front :)

Kathy the most important thing re doing it that way is that your head must be over the side of the bed. The blood going down adds to the sensation. Have you ever used a gag before? Have you ever had all three holes filled at once?

kathykeen wrote:

Could you give me some suggestions on ways for my husband to tie me and things for him to do to me once I'm tied up.

I feel a bit like telling you what things you should tell him to do to you would spoil it somewhat, as the best part of getting restrained and blindfolded is not knowing what's going to happen. I recommend temperature play, dripping hot candle wax on you, pouring freezing cold water over you, inserting ice cubes into orrifices. You also want to mix up the pleasure and pain across various body parts, massage an erongenous zone, then snap a tight nipple clamp in place, give a gentle back massage, then swiftly introduce a butt plug, carress one area as you sharply whip another. It's all about lulling you into that false sense of security, then taking it someplace opposite, but it mustn't be predictable. If you like pain you could have him give you a Brazilian wax at some point during your play, just imagine the juxtaposition of sensual play with hair being torn out by the roots.

KinkyKev wrote:

Hi kathy I once tied my ex girlfriend to the bed, legs and arms spread wide and used a gag on her. Then got a vibrator and used all over her body until I knew she was soaking wet. At that point I applied lube to her arse, used beads in there, put vibrator in her pussy, then put my cock through the gag in her mouth. She commented it was heaven having all 3 holes full. Would highly recommend you have your head over edge of bed, then your guy can slot in your mouth easily. Hope that helps.

Wow that sounds heaven to me KK gonna have to try that !! yummy ~Juicy~

Yes I have used a gag before, I love being gagged :D

I have only ever had my arse and vagina stuffed at the same time however.

Wow http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/incendiaire/ ... That all sounds pretty hot!
I do love using hot wax and being whipped.
I think I will let me OH have a good read :P
Thanks!

Hi Kathy love,

Me and my partner try a bit of role play too (Some people can some can't) but maybe you could be a sex slave and let him tie you up and abuse you with words as well as numerous objects??

I love being the naughty school girl or secretary or shop assistant!! A bit of spanking and then caressing gets me very wet! Then when you start to get tied/strapped up or even manacled and made to walk around the house in various get ups whilst being probed then finnally abused with some oblects and maybe fucked eventually and made to lick evrything clean?

Just remember to have a "Safe Word" or phrase to calm things down if the going gets too much

So, honey, get him going and enjoy!