Boob implants

Oh btw it wasn't called anything anywhere near as interesting as 'grow your boobz!!!' or else I'd have tried it for the giggle

Yeah well said Sphinx Hello and welcome to O.A.

HI Sphinx - sounds like your op was a success!

I have never felt a pair of "fakies". I feel like Im missing out!

hullo!

i'd love a boob job, i wouldnt want to go any bigger but i would like them lifting, hubby doesnt like fake tits but its the joys of loosing weight, getting pregnant then putting weight on, its messed them up a bit

Id defo have a boob job too, only 1 cup size mind. I was having them done a couple of years ago but put the money into moving house instead

On the subject of boob jobs, I have the opposite problem. I am a natural G cup, but this gives me back problems - at my last back operation, the consultant even suggested that I have a boob reduction to reduce the pressure on my lower spine. So far I'm not going there, as the side effects currently aren't worth the risk IMO, but it does make me wonder what long term damage women who do go to ridiculous sizes are doing......

There is always this option save a fortune of implants hehe

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1318

Hoya Sphinx welcome to oa

sphinx wrote:

Mine are silicone and so are 'squidgy' without being 'sloshy' - a problem that is often mentioned with the saline filled implants that they have to use as first choice in the USA. Apparently and rather disturbingly I would think, you can actually hear the saline moving about!

Hear it moving about --- nooooo.

So you could go to a beach and not bother finding a shell to listen too, just find a saline boob for the sound of the sea.

I thought the saline ones are meant to be safer?

I think the wife would only do it for simple reasons (ie, stopping the droop in later life) rather than augmentation. I think more women find it repulsive than would admit, to be honest.

Hi Sphinx and everyone else out there!

I had my breasts done 18 years ago. I was always flat and some stupid guys made comments which I couldn't get out of my head.

Stupid stupid stupid! When I look of pictures of myself with my very cute little tits I wish I hadn't had implants.

But I did. Even my lovely husband who was always against having surgery couldn't change my mind by then. I just wanted some tits! And bras... which never needed before.

It's been a long time and I haven't always regretted having surgery. It is nicer to wear a swimming costume and there is something there... or a tight dress and have some cleavage! I also breast-fed three kids. And my husband got to like the much bigger things...

BUT BUT BUT if I could turn back time, I wouldn't have the surgery. My implants are hard now and I am waiting for us to have enough money to get them changed. Something I don't look forward to, but NEED to do.

If anybody out there is thinking of having their boobs done, I would just say: natural is great, but if you absolutely need bigger, than don't think that one surgery will sort you out. I now know that surgeons agree that you will need new implants every 10 years or so. And there can be complications.

I will post a pic of my boobs soon, as soon as I can figure out how to reduce the size of it (picture not boobs!). And no, of course nothing indecent! But you can judge for yourselves then.

wow thanks for that PinkMilk, fascinating and very helpful. I wish you had a better experience though.

PinkMilk wrote:

Hi Sphinx and everyone else out there!

I had my breasts done 18 years ago. I was always flat and some stupid guys made comments which I couldn't get out of my head.

Stupid stupid stupid! When I look of pictures of myself with my very cute little tits I wish I hadn't had implants.

But I did. Even my lovely husband who was always against having surgery couldn't change my mind by then. I just wanted some tits! And bras... which never needed before.

It's been a long time and I haven't always regretted having surgery. It is nicer to wear a swimming costume and there is something there... or a tight dress and have some cleavage! I also breast-fed three kids. And my husband got to like the much bigger things...

BUT BUT BUT if I could turn back time, I wouldn't have the surgery. My implants are hard now and I am waiting for us to have enough money to get them changed. Something I don't look forward to, but NEED to do.

If anybody out there is thinking of having their boobs done, I would just say: natural is great, but if you absolutely need bigger, than don't think that one surgery will sort you out. I now know that surgeons agree that you will need new implants every 10 years or so. And there can be complications.

I will post a pic of my boobs soon, as soon as I can figure out how to reduce the size of it (picture not boobs!). And no, of course nothing indecent! But you can judge for yourselves then.

try http://www.photobucket.com for picture resizing External Media

Thanks Studley,

I used your link and now my boobs are there for everyone to judge!

PinkMilk wrote:

Thanks Studley,

I used your link and now my boobs are there for everyone to judge!

External Media

Nice pic well done External Media

i had ths mate who got her boobs done a few months ago and hers feel fantastic, she has got a lifetime guarntee with hers so whenever she needs the replacement surgery or if there is any problems she is covered which i think fantastic. whenever i decide the time is right to get mine done i am going to the same company as her

Hi Sexymel!

Rather a late follow-up on your last post! But I just wondered if you knew who did your friends boobs?

It's so hard to know where to go...!

satine your boobs look fab hun