Boob Rebellion 2008

well your all gonna have to wait for my pic, my camera got stolen so i dont actally have any pics of me on my comp...i hope this group is still popular when i get my new one

I reacon packet rebellion is gonna be as popular. and im trying to talk hubby into becoming a member as hes always nosing with my log in lol,

and naughtyness is always good

LOL no doubt about it..if there is boobs they will cum..erm cough I mean come

I didnt have a pic till tonight and had to get hubby to take a quick pic for me to put on,

mind im a bit blinded by the white bits didnt realise they were that bad lol, im sure they arent that bright normally must be the flash

lol

LOL kinda looks like a paint on bra... I must say Tan lines are very acceptable!

hey and good cleevage too

i dont think my husband would agree with me putting pics on here but im gonna do it anyway!!! lol

thanks lainey im likeing the paint on bra idea.

i will do once i get a new camera!!!

hope you all like them lol

LOL im sure u have sexy boobs! and sexchic I want boobs like urs im well niffed mine arent half that good!

im sure your boobs are great laynie

Lanie I bet your boobs are fab hun

they tiny and ive breast fed both kids first for 2 and half years the second for just 2 years! so they have no shape...one day they will be round and fab! that day will cost me :P LOL

more then a handful is a waste Lanie

lol more than a hand full go back for seconds!

hahaha thats true i guess

lol it will cost me one day too but it will be worth it!

lol then we will join the made biggerer boob rebelion

sounds good to me lol :-)