Boopdewoop

Hey everyone! I thought I'd pop into this brilliant community as I'v been buying from LH for a good while!

I'm a new starter in the world of toys, but any reccomendations would be great! I have a fussy sex drive since being on contraception so I need a little pampering before I can get that big O. It is quite frustrating.

Also, any tips on how to slow a man down?! I love my OH but he's a bit of a rusher and sometimes feels like a chore!

Hi and welcome! I'm new to the world of sex toy too so I can't help you that much. I have a rabbit vibration that can make me orgasms in 2 minutes, maybe it would work for you too, and I recently discovered my love for glass dildos, they're definitely worth giving a try!

My bf too can be quite a rusher sometimes, but I haven't find any way to slow him down but to let him know that I like it slow and that I need a lot of time to get really excited. I just teach him how to handle me and since he really want me to enjoy and to be happy he just does it like I thaught him

Glass sounds fun! A bit more sturdy than the silicone mini I own at the moment. I think I get most of my fun from the clit area so a rabbit sounds interesting. I have one that I got in a LH order as part of an offer which I'm eager to try.

I think men just like to run into things head first, but us girls like a bit of slow sometimes! I've told him I like a bit more time to prepare and a massage here and there wouldn't hurt but once he's horny it's a race! I think he is becoming more understanding though as has tried to accomadate my needs, but often gets frustrated at how long it can take an loses interest.

I think after reading around, I'm going to be a bit more assertive, but time time to focus on his pleasure too so he doesn't get bored!

immy wrote:

Hey everyone! I thought I'd pop into this brilliant community as I'v been buying from LH for a good while!

I'm a new starter in the world of toys, but any reccomendations would be great! I have a fussy sex drive since being on contraception so I need a little pampering before I can get that big O. It is quite frustrating.

Also, any tips on how to slow a man down?! I love my OH but he's a bit of a rusher and sometimes feels like a chore!

Yes thats easy tie him up ! Lol

Welcome to the forums

immy wrote:

Glass sounds fun! A bit more sturdy than the silicone mini I own at the moment. I think I get most of my fun from the clit area so a rabbit sounds interesting. I have one that I got in a LH order as part of an offer which I'm eager to try.

I think men just like to run into things head first, but us girls like a bit of slow sometimes! I've told him I like a bit more time to prepare and a massage here and there wouldn't hurt but once he's horny it's a race! I think he is becoming more understanding though as has tried to accomadate my needs, but often gets frustrated at how long it can take an loses interest.

I think after reading around, I'm going to be a bit more assertive, but time time to focus on his pleasure too so he doesn't get bored!

I'm lucky my man likes it when is long. The longer it takes, the more fun we get. But even if he likes it long he gets all excited and can have trouble controling himself and wanting to give me too much for what I can take at that moment :P

Maybe you can agree on something like you don't touch each other's genitalias. It'll get you both more excited and when you finally can't resist anymore you're both excited and things can go on

mysteron wrote:

immy wrote:

Welcome to the forums

Haha I like the sound of tying him down, whether it's to tease or just so I can get some peace for half an hour heh

mamz wrote:

Maybe you can agree on something like you don't touch each other's genitalias. It'll get you both more excited and when you finally can't resist anymore you're both excited and things can go on

He loves a challenge, so this would be excellent. I can challenge him to avoid touching me below the waist for at least ten minutes and see how that goes! Thanks!

mamz wrote:

immy wrote:

I'm lucky my man likes it when is long. The longer it takes, the more fun we get. But even if he likes it long he gets all excited and can have trouble controling himself and wanting to give me too much for what I can take at that moment :P

Me and the OH are still young I guess so he just wants to go go go! I should start creating punishments!

We are young too ;)

Hello :) welcome to the forum x

Hello, and welcome to the forum :) x

immy wrote:

mysteron wrote:

immy wrote:

Welcome to the forums

Haha I like the sound of tying him down, whether it's to tease or just so I can get some peace for half an hour heh

I was actually being serious as tieing him up would give everything on your terms. Most guys wouldn't mind that sort of treatmsent but do discuss it with him first . That would give you the power to tease and hedge him until you are ready .

Hello and warmest welcomes :)
If its clit stimulation you love then this wand might be something you should look into. I got one and oh my is it the best ever :) (i wrote a a review for it if you want more info on it)
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33301

Hello and welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome :)

Hello and welcome. Hope you have fun on here.

Tinny888 wrote:

Hello and warmest welcomes :)
If its clit stimulation you love then this wand might be something you should look into. I got one and oh my is it the best ever :) (i wrote a a review for it if you want more info on it)
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33301

Hey thanks, this is really helpful!

mysteron wrote:

immy wrote:

mysteron wrote:

immy wrote:

Welcome to the forums

I was actually being serious as tieing him up would give everything on your terms. Most guys wouldn't mind that sort of treatmsent but do discuss it with him first . That would give you the power to tease and hedge him until you are ready .

We have under matress restraints but they're gathering dust! I might try get him to take it a bit more seriously and see how it goes!

mysteron wrote:

immy wrote:

Welcome to the forums

mysteron wrote:

immy wrote:

Welcome to the forums

Hah tying him down seems like a common solution!