Boudoir Gift

My wife is currently getting back to her ideal weight after having a little one, to me she has always been absolutely stunning, and I’m thinking of treating her to a weekend of shoppings, hair, beauty, spa, makeup and finally a boudoir shoot to celebrate how amazing she is and that she has worked so hard to reach her goal.

How would you feel if your OH arranged this for you? Would it be better discussed or as a surprise?

4 Likes

Personally wouldn’t go for the last bit.
The shopping and hair and spa etc YES!

1 Like

Definitely a discuss for me. But lovely idea.

1 Like

That sounds so thoughtful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I did a boudoir shoot just before me and my husband got married. Then have him a photo book of my pictures on the morning of our wedding as a wedding gift.

I would suggest speaking to her first though, as it involves getting naked/semi naked in front of a stranger. I was quite nervous before mine, but it was all very professional and dignified :+1:

5 Likes

I would love it but definitely a discuss first thing.

2 Likes

Dude, reminds me of the song by Sheffield charmer Joe Cocker ‘You are so Beautiful’ - “to me”. Don’t care what the rest of the world is saying hun, to me…

The shopping trip, beauty parlour , spa sound like a great idea but boudoir shoot sounds more like a treat for you that , unless you have discussed before, your lady may not be comfortable with

1 Like

What a lovely thoughtful idea :bulb: I’d definitely discuss the boudoir shoot as you need to know whether she’ll be comfortable with it. You could surprise her with the other ideas though by saying “because you’re the best wife in the world I’m taking you for a special going dinner, would you like to do a boudoir shoot?” You could always go for an overnight/weekend get-away if there’s someone to watch the baby.

Can’t wait to hear about your experience with this :+1:t2:

1 Like

I would absolutely love it if my man did this for me!!! Defiantly do it!!

2 Likes

I asked my wife for a makeover portrait of her for my 70th birthday but it was actually just a cunning ruse to get her to see just how gorgeous she is and how she looks every day in my eyes.

4 Likes

Thanks all for the feedback, that is a resounding yes on the pampering and discussion on the boudoir shoot which I totally understand.

Should make for a fun conversation this weekend :grin:

5 Likes

Enjoy!

1 Like