Boudoir Photoshoot

Hello :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I thought I’d create this topic to see if anyone has ever done a Boudoir Photoshoot Experience? Or if anyone is thinking about it but too nervous?
I have done 2 experiences and am doing a third hopefully at the end of next month.
If anyone wants to share their experience here i’d love to hear? Or if anyone wants any advice on what it is or what it’s like , i’d love to talk about it :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Hello,

My partner had a burlesque photo shoot (not sure if it is same) couple of years ago.

She was very nervous about it, but was put at ease with the photographer and she really enjoyed it.

She purchased a couple of the photos, though she is too scared to hang them up lol.

4 Likes

Hey,

I have done a few now and i did the first one to give me a little bit of a confidence boost and the first time I did one it was nerve-racking but after I did it I felt amazing, and the photos were even better. I enjoyed it so much that I signed up to a modelling site and I have had a few shoot now.

As with most things you need to find a good photographer and then discuss what you want to get from the shoot and then just have fun and enjoy it.

Once/if I am able to post photos ill drop one in as I was wearing LH set in the shoots.

SweetKey69

X X X

7 Likes

@KSSexAdventures . We will all look forward to seeing the photos. If anything like your profile, they will be amazing im sure.

3 Likes

I have done one and loved it. Was a few years ago now though…

4 Likes

I have kinda done a boudoir shoot. A bestie and mine decided we needed a pick me up in self confidence and my hubby is also an up and coming photographer. Hes never shot this style before but said he was up for a challenge. We decided just to add to it we picked a secluded but still public spot to shoot that gave us the perfect backdrop. We had a few public come past mostly guys but we had a coverup robe ready for those moments ( had lingerie on) but sorta added to the thrill of it all in a way. I had a very rockabilly kinda feel. I definitely want to do another one in my recently purchased LH piece

1 Like

Hey.
Ah that’s great, it might be the same​:thinking:
It is a huge confidence boost, and I too bought a few photos, but like your partner i’m not going to put mine up :sweat_smile:

Hey,
It’s good to hear you felt amazing, it genuinely does - the photographers are great and so supportive. I’ve never seen any modelling sites about it? If you don’t mind me asking which ones are they?
Amazing - i’ll look out for them :smile:

2 Likes

@Iwill thank you just need to get my level up on here and ill post some up. sadly just going to take time i guess

@hailz_xo there are a few I have used edited by mod and for that little bit more naughty one edited by mod
once i get the ability to post a photo i will, edited by mod

3 Likes

I had one a few years ago and loved the experience. Only a few days I go I was looking at the pictures.The photographer was a friend, so I felt very comfortable, and she had many suggestions.

The theme was vintage underwear, corsets, seamed stockings, etc.The photos were in black and white and I thought they looked really good

Later in the day, as we were drinking more prosecco , I had some naughtier shots , topless with me eyes closed having a cigarette lit for me .The black and white worked really well.
All in all a really fun experience, made me feel really sexy and I would really recommend it

3 Likes

That sounds amazing :heart_eyes: i’m glad you’ve had an awesome experience in a boudoir shoot

1 Like

I haven’t done anything like this yet but maybe interested just a little bit nervous

1 Like

Wife done one for her 40th, we did one together (doudoir) for our first year anniversary, did the shoot and went to a lodge for the weekend, best 3 hour foreplay ever. :joy:

Great experience and would recommend, we’re considering another one in fact.

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to do this for a couple of years, but haven’t been brave enough yet. I struggle with self-confidence daily, and I’m very shy. Oddly, being photographed nude or in lingerie is not what freaks me out the most. I’m a very awkward person, and I just don’t pull off “sexy” well. I can just picture myself thinking my facial expressions are sexy or seductive and then all the pictures coming out looking like I’m constipated or something. Like I honestly don’t think I know how to look sexy. I have always either avoided cameras or been the one behind the camera rather than in front of it. I just really don’t know how to be photographed if that makes sense at all. Any tips would be appreciated!

2 Likes

I arranged this for my wife 12 years ago - lingerie shots - not actually naked and the photos are stunning and she loved it so much we did another 5 years ago but this time she went topless and the images are just fab

Personally use a professional

3 Likes

Finally able to post so ive got 2 pending in the https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/2137

2 Likes

I’ll check them out later.

The photos were superb. Really look forward to others. Great body , love the lingerie and
" the stockings"

1 Like

Hi there would love to chat about this topic would you please get back to me thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like