boyfriend comes too quick !! help

we have a very active sex life, but i just want him to last penetratively longer any ideas? we have tried sprays, creams etc and withdrawl, but nothing has worked. has any one else over come this and if so how ??

get him to wank more, sounds daft but if he has come recently then he should be able to go longer

Agree with boobaloo - if you make him come, then have penetrative sex when he gets hard again should last noticably longer.

Have him wear a condom, at least to start off with. That should reduce sensation and hopefully make him last longer. It might be a bit of a passion killer removing it halfway but if you make it part of a sexy act then it might not be as bad.

I think condom may work, not always, but sometimes does. Wanking more would work, especially if he did it the same day, earlier, as he would last longer the second time.

I agree with all of the comments above especially Boobaloo. An ex girlfriend of mine was so tight that I would almost instantly cum when I got inside her, we eventually settled for wanking me off before I went inside her and it really worked. I was able to last a lot longer. You could make the wanking a very sexy part of the session, e.g. my ex would let me wank over her and choose where I could cum, and then I would go down on her for some time and then I would be rock hard again and ready to fuck again. Well worth trying.

Also may be worthwhile getting your boyfriend to research "edging" I tried it recently and was mind blowing. Hope this helps.

I agree with the wanking, it does make things last longer. My OH sometimes has the same problem and we've found this is the only thing that helps us. x

Laveila wrote:

I think condom may work, not always, but sometimes does. Wanking more would work, especially if he did it the same day, earlier, as he would last longer the second time.

I would agree with this for sure, I noticed I lasted alot longer when I did it once.

Agree with all previous comments about him cumming more frequently by either wanking more regularly or by having a pre-sex BJ/ hand-job.

Asking a man with "full balls" (inaccurate phrase but can't think of a better one) to last a long time is sort of fighting evolution. Until relatively recently it was important to be able spread your seed quickly so that predators or hostile enemy tribes didn't interrupt you before your genes were passed on. Now it's desireable to last a little longer.

I'd ask him to indulge you in whatever makes you orgasm before you get round to intercourse so that you both finish satisfied.

S&M sexy times wrote:

Laveila wrote:

I would agree with this for sure, I noticed I lasted alot longer when I did it once.

Technically speaking a second go in the same evening may have this effect. my partner does long much longer when he already came that evening. and so do I for that matter

Whats classified too soon? Only had one sexual partner and I sometimes wonder if we could do things like you have suggested to make my OH last.

Have him come once before you have sex. I'll generally know myself if I'm not going to last particularly long, so what we do in that case is have her give me head / wank me off until I come, and then I'll spend some time going down on her until I'm good to go again. Sex lasts a lot longer in this situation, and my second orgasm is always seriously strong.

It happens to pretty much every guy, so it's best to just talk about it casually. I was a bit embarassed the first few times I came quickly with my partner, but it's not a bother at all once we've talked things through. Good luck!

thank you for all your replies, i shall try this, poor man wont stand a chance now lol , i shall be making him come so quick just to get to the next one lol, but on a serious note thank you all.