Boyfriend gone away

It was amazing I mean amazing
Can’t wait for Saturday all I no is she said wear a nice off the shoulder classy dress to show my boobs off for.dinner and bring a hot bikini for the hot tub party at hers
Don’t think that will staying on long lol

2 Likes

He encouraged me to explore my bi side when I told him I liked women but never been with 1
He said its something I have to do without and has been fantastic and not asked details edited by mod
Made me love him even more.now xxx

2 Likes

Thanks steve19

Does this mean on Saturday there will be more than yo and her, sounds like it to me. How long is boyfriend away? Will he be able to join in, on the fun when he returns? It all sounds amazing edited by mod @Vickybi

Just a few of her friends
Bikini on afte they go
He away 2 weeks

Hmmm… I ask for details and get edited by @Lovehoney_Brenna but she can put full details of what happened and discuss squirting with no editing needed? I think the censorship is a little lopsided against a few here. I don’t believe any rules were broken unless I am missing something?

Requesting extra information is against the forum rules:

• Do not post harassment or solicitations
    Examples include: asking for gifts, photos, contact details, explicit personal descriptions and excessive information

If you see posts that you think break the rules, please flag them.

2 Likes

Sorry - I was just looking for just the right amount of information… :wink: And I seem to have gotten it…lol

Thanks for the clarification