boyfriend lasts what seems like only 5 or 10 minutes, help plz

Just lookin for some advice. my boyfriend always seem to cum far too quick, and i feel like i get nothing from sex at all. does any1 have any advice on how we could maybe change things up a little, sex always seems like we r in such a rush

thanks

Have you been together long?

I would suggest you talk to him. This is always the hardest part. You'll have to say to him that it's your turn to cum.

Maybe a bit more time spent on foreplay would help. Looks like you'll have to take charge of the situation to slow things down.

I'm sure more peeps on here will help. Keep talking to us and I'm sure something can be worked out.

Hello,

one question. Does this include foreplay or just direct intercourse? Because for an intercourse it does not seem like that short time. If this includes foreplay, then it is short, I agree. As I sometimes need 10 minutes to get into the mood.

What you can do is try to make him orgasm and see if he can get errect again, in which case he would last longer.

He can also try to get more stanima while masturbating and learning on how to avoid ejaculation, but I do not have much knowledge about this. As I never investigated too deeply (did not need it yet).

Also if you dont want a rush, foreplay is ideal. Just touch yourself, experiment, but neither of you should orgasm. And when you are both ready, take it to another level.

Try tying him to the bed and riding him slowly, you can take complete control of the pace and if you communicate with him you'll know when he's close. Great sex is always about comminication and there's nothing to say you can't help yourself out

I personally love a fast hard quicky and when I use clit stimulator I will cum in no time, don't be embarresed to work yourself as you have sex

You can also try cock rings

Iv found the shag factory double decker works wonders, and due to it having two bullets you can use it in any possituon It's nice and powerful to and trust me using that bad boy, you won't need more than 5 minutes ;-) xxx

delay spray? not sure if they work or not. someone on here will prob know better.

Try playing with him gently before penetration, not too fast like your trying to make him cum asap but slow and smooth, this will get him used to stimulation before penetration. Sending an untouched penis into a hot & ready female can be overwelming.

Try deliberately bringing him to a climax as quickly as possible then wait 5 or 10 mins and then do it for real lol

Has any of the above been of any help to you.

Get back to us, there are a few experienced people about!

Try using a stamina type toy like the flesh light stamina.

Hey thanks for the replies, we have been together just over 8 months. We have been talking about it, sunday nyt just really annoyed me, i feel so bad for being annoyed with him.

Last nyt was a wee bit different. He sent me a flirty txt while he was at work sayn what he wanted to do, then he gave me an amazing massage when he came in and it went from there. The kissing and touching was great aswell. It was longer last nyt, but once he finished I was just left and thats what annoys me, to get so turned on by him and him finishing and me getn nothin it seems. He always wants me to go down on him, which he gets aot of attention down there from me but I never seem to have that from him, very rarely.

Am I being fair? This is the first time I have been serious with some1 and I do love him and want to enjoy it as much as he seems to

Also is there any different positions we could try that may help

Unfortunately a lot of blokes cum and then kind of abandon their patner (sometimes to clean things up, other times to give in to whatever chemical shift it is that causes drowsiness). Maybe discuss with him that you want to be stroked held and caressed post sex and it makes you feel awesome. A practical approach could be for him to make you cum first with oral, fingers, toys, and then turn the attention to intercourse him so you are both satisfied and he feels less pressure, and will gradually last longer. Delaying tactics - withdraw and squeeze the head of the cock when approaching climax, then crack on again. There is something about pressing under the perenium too - not sure if it works though. Delay condoms / sprays have an anaesthetic in them which might help on a short term basis, but doesn't resolve the underlying cause. Practice makes perfect!

Personally im not going to lie sometimes i cum really quick. It all depends how horny i am. If im not expecting sex then i tend to last longer. Dont rush straight into sex either.

Pleasure each other first maybe even make him cum and then you can have the fun of making him hard again and then having sex. He will defo last longer then.

Also alternate between sex and forplay. If you keep pulling out and giving pleasure with your fingers and tongue and then have sex again keep doing this. It works for me xxx

Personally im not going to lie sometimes i cum really quick. It all depends how horny i am. If im not expecting sex then i tend to last longer. Dont rush straight into sex either.

Pleasure each other first maybe even make him cum and then you can have the fun of making him hard again and then having sex. He will defo last longer then.

Also alternate between sex and forplay. If you keep pulling out and giving pleasure with your fingers and tongue and then have sex again keep doing this. It works for me xxx

It's not only men....

I can have the same problem with the OH- she cums and promptly falls asleep. :)

Oh well.

But since the advent of toys into our love life, she's like a new woman- randy as hell.

I must admit that when I was a lot younger I don't remember thinking much beyond finishing myself, untill I discovered the joys of making my OH cum. What a revelation!