Boyfriend wants a PA piercing

Regarding the gym (or exercise) I have been considering a PA but I do a lot of cycling and worry that it maybe would be uncomfortable on the bike.

Could anyone say if this is right or wrong?
Thanks.

I had no idea this was a thing until now! This is what I love about LH forums, learning new things like this. I just googled it and am wondering: how is it kept clean from urine and other bodily fluids? Do you remove it, clean it and put it back?

Spidercouple wrote:

Regarding the gym (or exercise) I have been considering a PA but I do a lot of cycling and worry that it maybe would be uncomfortable on the bike.

Thanks.

My boyfriend does cycling and swimming and has not had a problem. He says it is occasionally stimulating but most of the time not noticeable.

Thanks for that.

Could be an interesting new year then; :-)

PA piercing isn't really my thing, had sex with someone with one once and it felt a bit uncomfortable as he had stretched and used a massive ring.

I always loved the frenum piercings though.. even tried to convince a partner for one once lol.

Glad it worked out for you guys OP

LilMissRachel wrote:

Spidercouple wrote:

Thanks.

My boyfriend does cycling and swimming and has not had a problem. He says it is occasionally stimulating but most of the time not noticeable.

Same here, no bother as it isnt rubbing against anything (with forskin over it), although you can always move it so it is, and see what happens. If it turns into more of a problem than a pleasure you can always stop and move it back. ;)

Damn, thinking about getting mine re-done now.
(only problem is doing without for several weeks)...

Spidercouple wrote:

Thanks.

You could use tighter fitting underwear so things have less room to move about? But can't see an issue, just don't wear loose fitting boxers/swim shorts and have a heavy ring in can be embarrasing

Well for me is no but if he wants one and you are both ok with it then its find but having sex with one would be strange due to it penetrating your pussy or ass. I dont know how it will feel for during sex but I would say make sure its a licenced person you have your done due to narrator of this being his penis and you dont want it getting infected or worse. Just make sure you know the risks before having it done both of you. I hope this was useful?

Tony71, that's kinda rude. We don't judge people for their preferences or partake in body shaming on this forum. If it's not for you then that's fine, but there's no need to insult others who are interested in it.

1 Like

Aw Tony, you have used the worst word ever. Stupid. It is a terrible word, my most hated in fact. No such thing as stupid plus I'm kinda offended. My husband has a PA, he does not have as you put so rudely "a tiny penis" and he is definitely NOT a stupid man. I'm sure there are things you like that others don't but NEVER would we judge you. We are all entitled to our opinions but think before you type next time.

Sorry for upsetting anyone that was not my intention !

I am sorry !

I am sorry I used the word stupid I thought we were adults on this site and hoped my comments would be taken as a bit of fun !

this story just freaked me out

sorry again I just need to disappear

have a nice Xmas

bye bye !

Tony71 wrote:

Sorry for upsetting anyone that was not my intention !

I am sorry !

I am sorry I used the word stupid I thought we were adults on this site and hoped my comments would be taken as a bit of fun !

this story just freaked me out

sorry again I just need to disappear

have a nice Xmas

bye bye !

Thank you for apologising in regards to your comment. However I was more concerned by the rest of the comment after the word 'stupid' - bad choice of words already.

Please do think about what you post as no one wants to feel judged and the comments were indeed harsh and judgmental.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas , sorry to see you leave again. 

Tony71 wrote:

I thought we were adults on this site

We are adults on this forum, thats why we dont call people names.

i have had sex with a male who had a p/a piercing

it was certanly diferant than normal non pierced males

would wonder if using a rubber it would splt the rubber,something to be wearry about allow when i did it i did it bareback

I read this thread and I think my penis has emigrated!

I hate needless and can't imagine having one put through that!

Still, if he wants one I'd say make sure his chosen piercing is registered, reputable and clean, then go for it. I expect if he doesn't like it, the. He could take it out and it would heal?

I'd imagine that it would require an extra amount of care over a 'standard' piercing, so he may want to consider that, along with the time it would spend being aggravated by clothing or being touched.

Pa piercings heal very quickly nd if I can get one almost anyone can as I too am somewhat nervous round needles (passed out when my wife was giving birth) all pa jewellery is unlikely to effect condoms as it's naturally very smooth so no issues there either, typical healing time 6-8 weeks no sex for first 4 ideally wait 6 months before going bigger though I went from 2.4mm to 12mm in 18 months perhaps not recommended though did not give issue.

PA's and condoms...use thicker condoms.
Definitely make sure you go to someone who knows what they are doing ( in the north east of the uk..you simply can not beat METAL GURU)
Ive had mine in for aroind about 15 years now..and ive never encountered a problem with sex...
As for exercise...tighter underwhere...i forgot that once and floored myself doing squat jumps!
For those of you who are thinkong about getting it done...just do it...their is no down side