Boys Toys

Like with Mr Scorpius my husband adores the hummer and wand combo. Its wonderful to watch. I'm a bit of a nude-a-phone but it is really quite amazing!

I have a desire wand, think the head is slightly smaller.

When we went through a bit of a rough patch he said that he wanted me to be more spontaneous..let's see at Xmas!!

I've tried the Tracey Cox stroker, but found that I popped (no pun intended) out of the end and that the noise it made was just too distracting.

i returned it and instead purchased the Vulcan Ripe. My god this is a good toy! It's still not got enough depth, despite me being average, but you get used to not going in all the way. It feels surprisingly realistic (although it looks ridiculous, as all these do IMHO) and makes less noise. The vibe is too noisy as it rattles against the plastic enclosure, so I don't use that.

I have to say though that at first it felt weird, somehow wrong even, to be basically having sex with a fake vagina in a plastic tube. I think it's because male toys are still relatively new and there is still a little bit of the he's-got-a-blowup-doll-so-obviously-is-useless-with-women stigma about them.

That being said - bloody worth it!