Brand Loyalty?

I've just realised that I'm developing a crush on Jimmyjane - seems like everything they touch turns to sexy, sexy gold!

So - is there a brand that does it for you: one where you just know any new product of theirs is going to be gorgeous, fun to use and an all-round winner?

(Apart from LoveHoney, of course. We'll take that as read . . .)

I love Lelo!!! :)

So much in fact that I named my g-ki "Lela" because I think it should be related to my Lelo products!

Jejoue who made the Sasi and G-Ki and Lelo who are just gods. All their products are high quality and Jejoue in particular are very innovative xcx

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

is anyone else disputing the 5"- 6" average...underestimate in my experience?

I think this was an estimate created by men so that we all feel above average!

Muz333 wrote:

is anyone else disputing the 5"- 6" average...underestimate in my experience?

I think this was an estimate created by men so that we all feel above average!

Shame on you scientist! The plural of anecdote isn't....External Media

There are brands I favour but none I'm loyal to. I might use some brands loads because they offer various things the others don't. *Whispers* If I can find something 20% cheaper than on LH and I really wanted it then I probably would get it from somewhere else. I'm not one for brand loyalty in a capitalist market system...

Lelo for making me wish I was a girl and providing me with posh cockrings and buttplugs.

Liquid Silk for regular lube, Maxiumus for buttlube.

RocksOff for RO-80 ammunition bullets.

...and any polyisoprene condom (Mates/Lifestyles Skyn, Durex have a version called Avanti Ultima or BARE)

Not massively loyal to many brands (except to LH of course) but the one i am is Yes lubes. It's the best one out there and i adore their ethics as a company.

French letter condoms - as and when required. Just elegant looking and I find they fit British men better than Durex or Mates (is anyone else disputing the 5"- 6" average...underestimate in my experience?)

Oooh, yes. Thought it was just me! (Hoped it was just me. Now I feel all averagey and normal. Boo, hiss!) Haven't seen those on here though. *checks* Aha! they don't show up in the Large Condoms search.