Breakthrough generations study

I'll have to wait until I'm back in the 'pool where my GP is but I will sign up :D

Adx

Ill sign up for this too.........Cancer has hit my family hard......iv had to watch both my dad and then my mum die of cancer over the last few years.....and my cousin just a few months ago...........so for me cancer scares the crap out of me.....thanks for keeping the cause out there!!!!

Just signed up. Wondering how my aunt's op went.

Muz333 wrote:

Although gene therapy has some time to go yet as it's usually infective at today's state of technology.

That should be ineffective not infective. Another fail post by me.

Signed up too, and definitely going to pass it on. Every woman on my dad's side has had or died from breast cancer, and a fair few on my mother's side have had it, too, so guess it's a little more self-serving as I'm considered in the exceptionally high-risk category. Same with alcoholism and ischemic heart disease, my relatives like having the same ailments just to make me worry. If I get past 50 without at least one of those three, I'll be the first in at least four generations. >_<

I hope you do BB! Take that probability!

Well, I have always been the type to just *have* to be different.

WOOOHOOO! Hugs, kisses and tassle twirls for everyone! Thank you so much for supporting this wonderful study It really does mean a lot to me that so many of you are getting involved

xxKPxx