Brief encounters

Not so much a topic, but i once woke up after being on a date with my now wife to a strange woman, in my bed. going down on me, i lived with friends at the time and not my now wife just so you know, she was staying for the weekend. This was also strange for my oh as she was sleeping in the bed while this started to happen. She soon woke up and went crazy at me and the other female. The visitor was completly naked and really was a complete stranger to me, my oh and even my flat mates, she must of just wandered into the wrong appartment. We had a lot of apartments in the block used for holiday rentals. We also often didn’t lock the doors. So she must of got the wrong house if she had popped out for a smoke or something. Anyhow after a lot of explaining my oh did believe me. But Jesus. I have no idea what this woman even looked like as I was asleep well half asleep except she was blonde and petit. I wonder what she thought, but also what she did as she ran out without any of her clothes. has anyone else encountered a strange encounter. This is the diluted version.

1 Like

Hahaha how bizarre! Wonder if she was a bit tipsy :woozy_face: