Browsing the site with an Ipad

Hi. I couldnt see another thread about this so apologies if there is one already.

Does anyone have the problem when when browsing the LH webpages with a tablet that often when I try to click on a link to another page a drop down menu for another part of the site opens up (generally the Sex Toys section) and I inadvertantly click on this and go to the wrong place . This is normally when on the forum pages or logging in and clicking in the top 3rd of the screen . To get around this I can scroll the page up before clicking but it's a pain to have to keep doing.

Yes, that happens to me all the time. It's incredibly frustrating.

Happens to me too. Also i have trouble writing posts as if i see a mistake ive made i have to click off it, then on again to continue typing. Sometimes it takes so many attempts i just give up!

JM88 wrote:

Happens to me too. Also i have trouble writing posts as if i see a mistake ive made i have to click off it, then on again to continue typing. Sometimes it takes so many attempts i just give up!

THIS! This is seriously the most annoying thing. It is impossible to use!

JM88 wrote:

B52 wrote:

Hi. I couldnt see another thread about this so apologies if there is one already.

Does anyone have the problem when when browsing the LH webpages with a tablet that often when I try to click on a link to another page a drop down menu for another part of the site opens up (generally the Sex Toys section) and I inadvertantly click on this and go to the wrong place . This is normally when on the forum pages or logging in and clicking in the top 3rd of the screen . To get around this I can scroll the page up before clicking but it's a pain to have to keep doing.

These! Happens all the time and annoys me so much, but alas I don't have a computer so no other way round it for me 😪