Bum Cum

How many people on here like the smell and taste of bum cum? I love it! :)

? What's that?

Butt juice/butt jelly/bum cum, it's all the same stuff lol

I have to say I'm with Stu here. Please elaborate a little...!

I am not sure that I want to know ! lol ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Same here, mysteron. Sounds a bit scary tbh 😅

I'm not going to, that's why it's so vague. Just curious lol

I am not sure if you're referring to the aftermath of cum left in a bottom or the excess mucus that accompanies constipation/IBS etc. I'm assuming the first, though I've seen people use the same terms for both. Either way I do not share your love of it in any respect, in fact cum that has been in a bottom is kind of my worst nightmare. That's why we use condoms XD

1 Like

Obviously, everybody is getting the wrong end of the stick so feel the need to elaborate a little. I'm referring to the natural lubricant that is released during anal play.

I'm assuming you mean rectal mucus? Personally I don't like the smell or taste of anything that has been in my arse (or anyone else's for that matter) but as long as you are risk aware and enjoy it, go ahead! 

The risks are similar to rimming http://www.hardcell.org.uk/playroom/rimming/things-to-know/ but as rectal mucus is the bodily fluid with the highest concentration of HIV, there are extra risks.

For those who don't really know what it is, it's the mucus produced by the anal sinuses: https://www.gmfa.org.uk/know-your-arse-for-better-sex http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/anal-ejaculate

The anus is not self lubricating ...

I must say, thread titles on LH always surprise me in new and creative ways.

Foxxy wrote:

Thats what I thought as its not a natural thing to do so there won't be any natural lubrication. Hence the reason lubrication is required and lots of it for anything Anal.

The mucus probably comes from the colon since it produces mucus continously :)

mysteron wrote:

Foxxy wrote:

Thats what I thought as its not a natural thing to do so there won't be any natural lubrication. Hence the reason lubrication is required and lots of it for anything Anal.

The anus is not self-lubricating as such but rectal mucus does help reduce friction during anal sex so I can see why AnalLover88 would call it lubricant.

Friday13 wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Foxxy wrote:

The anus is not self-lubricating as such but rectal mucus does help reduce friction during anal sex so I can see why AnalLover88 would call it lubricant.

Thanks its been an education . I still can't imagine it smelling very sweet though , let alone the taste as the OP wanted to know.

wow! ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

I'm sorry, but my brain won't allow mucus and lubrication in the same sentence, they're not the same thing. It would be like trying to masturbate with bogeys 😂

Foxxy wrote:

I'm sorry, but my brain won't allow mucus and lubrication in the same sentence, they're not the same thing. It would be like trying to masturbate with bogeys 😂

Sorry to be pedantic, buuuuuut:

Mucus (noun): a slimy substance, typically not miscible with water, secreted by the mucous membranes and glands of animals for lubrication, protection, etc.

But I know what you mean! 

I used to have anal without lube so I know what you mean!