Bum fun at last

I wish she would i do fancy her giving it me with a feeldoe or strap on.

I have tried a butt plug and she had a g spot vibe which i tried on myself I was suprised how good the a feeling was although not ideal.

What can you recommend for a starter.

I Wish wrote:

I wish she would i do fancy her giving it me with a feeldoe or strap on.

I have tried a butt plug and she had a g spot vibe which i tried on myself I was suprised how good the a feeling was although not ideal.

What can you recommend for a starter.

there are a fair few nice beginner toys on the market.

the first one ive used it this.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 and its soo tiny its about the size of my middle finger, then I also have this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4736 which feels really nice too and is about the witdth of a cock ( or the ones that ive had!)

How can I encourge my wife to give me anal sex when i have talked about this in the past she always thinks its gay (sorry) and this puts here off.

I would like for both of us to enjoy it and would try anything on myself first.

that;s a tricky one. maybe mention to her that its only gay if its people of the same sex doing the act. actions are not indicative of sexuality, the person you are doing it with is.

apart from that im not sure

What turns women on to it?

I Wish wrote:

What turns women on to it?

Unfortunately some women will never be in to it or may never be. Not very helpful I know but some people are just too submissive or won't enjoy the experience.

Surely a fair compromise is for her to try it at least once. As a way to introduce the whole issue it might be worth trying with small toys first.

Good luck.

iWish - as has been said, it's only gay if you're having sex with a man, or thinking about it.

I'm a total man-whore for bumsex, no question, but sexuality-wise boobies make me horny and willies don't. Simple as that, and I've explained it like that to a few girls in the past too.

RubberJin wrote:

iWish - as has been said, it's only gay if you're having sex with a man, or thinking about it.

I'm a total man-whore for bumsex, no question, but sexuality-wise boobies make me horny and willies don't. Simple as that, and I've explained it like that to a few girls in the past too.

Pleasure is non-gender specific, sexuality is (be it one sex or both). Therefore the expressions of the two terms are not always synonymous. Easy peasy!

No more action as of yet make take another couple years for part 2

As for recieving anal sex, all men have the prostate gland inside their asses, which is what makes it pleasurable. Having a prostate is not gay, nor is having it stimulated. On that basis, we could say that women recieving oral must be lesbian.

I was very surprised by how much it turned me on the first few times i tried it. It really gets my pussy glowing hot when it hits the right spots.

The three main things to remember are

Not to pile the pressure on to do it, the first time is just like loosing your virginity - a pile of nerves, anticipation and sometimes pain. So talk things through first and keep calm.

Don't go diving in like a bull in a china shop, build up to things gradually - we all need a warm up!

Use enough lubricant, some people only use a tiny amount and expect it to make things go with a breeze. But if you don't use enough it can lead to some very uncomfortable situations.

x

the first time me and hubby tried some bum fun he just used his finger then he went to 2 fingers but just 2 days later with plenty of lube we had anal sex. and i love it even tho he can make me cum im still up for more sex.

hovemyman - my hubby wasnt up for anal play at first but i told him we should try it and he did it for me now he loves it just as much as me . he even loves to cum up my arse tho we always use condom , i dont want him to cos i want to feel him cum, very big turn on for me!!! buy some anal beads some small ones and see wot he says

sorry i i meant ilovemyman dont help when you've got a 2 yr old trying to type as well !!!lol

Tigerlilies wrote:

Lily Allen reported a pregnancy from anal sex causing her to write the charming song: 'I didn't know you could pregnant from the bum bum'

This just makes me love her all the more. External Media