But people can see us?!

Hey all.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on risky sex where there’s a chance people may see you. Especially on holidays in Europe etc?

Balcony’s, Beeches, Private rented boats out at sea etc.

For us if the balcony’s a “closed off” one and not open railings etc then it’s not such a big deal. My OH Doesn’t mind being topless on the beech/round the pool so says if people can only see her boobs above the balcony wall what’s the difference?

Tucked around a rocky outcrop or in a cave on a beech somewhere. At one with nature?

You rent a boat just for you both (maybe there’s a few of you :wink: and head off out to see and use the quiet and tranquility to set the mood?

We personally don’t mind if people see and/or decide to watch but certainly do not want to offend anyone or cause any issues.

What’s everyone’s thoughts. No right or wrong answer just opinions and ideas.

5 Likes

It’s always a bit of fun, depending on where and when. The advantages are the seas warmer than the North Sea, helps with the sizes :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Balconies are a definite when we stay in a hotel. Just hang the towels over the edge so people can’t see through and away you go. :+1:

3 Likes

We had a tight sex session on the balcony at the hotel in Mexico and a few since then just needed that first one and off you go.

4 Likes

Not something we get to do anymore because of kiddywinks and never get time away from them. We used to love the thrill of the risk of being seen,balconies are always fun although beaches seem like a good idea its never appealed to me getting sand everywhere.

2 Likes

Can be quite fun and always has an allure to it but I reckon if it was me, as much as a thrill I’d get I’d also be soo embarrassed if some random person saw me unless it was a dogging place maybe :thinking:

As you say, i think it’s more a case of having sensitivity for the sensibilities of others and the laws and customs of a place you may be visiting. Not everyone wants to see other people naked / or hear them making out

1 Like

My wife and I went on vacation we were in a hotel on the 5th floor me in a towel and she was in her see through robe . We went on to the balcony to look at the night sky and the full moon … We were enjoying the night breeze… both of us getting aroused started touching each other kissing she decided to lean onto the railing as we started making love … In the heat of the moment her robe drop off and the both of us completely naked… It was a show for everyone that could see and also hear … it was so erotic for the both of us … and would do it again

1 Like

I don’t want to see you or anyone else naked and I’ve not consented to be a part of your sexual activities.
It might be fun and exciting for you but I’ve been in this situation where I’ve had to walk past people having sex. Others may find it exciting and erotic but it was embarrassing and made me feel really uncomfortable.

Act with consideration and if you really want people to watch you then go to a sex club and fill your boots.

7 Likes

Completely agree @JoCat.

If you really must please find somewhere where it’s expected/or gives the illusion that you might be caught.

1 Like

We were introduced to sex with spectators when we went into a sauna in Germany and a couple were enjoying oral set at the other end of the cabin. It was an amazing turn on for us both and obvious by my man’s reaction. We started doing the same and ended up both couples having sex opposite each other in plane view. After we had all recovered the other couple thanked us and left. Since then we have sought out places to have sex when we can be daring. Balconies are just one of many places we have discretely made love where others could possibly see us or could imagine what we were doing.

5 Likes

I think the difference is, possibly, maybe be seen , but unlikely. … it can still provide a thrill
Having sex in a place there is a high likelihood of being seen or people encountering you , is a different matter.
Some people like the risky notion, to others who stumble upon it may think otherwise.

I think I’m not as shy as I used to be. For one thing, as I’m adjusting how I use my body and how I look, I’m a lot less self conscious. My GF used to take me to parties and try to show me off, and I always felt awkward. I’m awkward as a girl. But as a boy…I kinda like my body. If somebody happens to see me while I’m getting busy, I don’t really care.

Where I live I’ve shagged in so many risky places in cars forests fields churches train station platform offices and it’s always been a turn on with the risk of being caught but knowing I’m not ! Making it safe but kinky I literally love the idea of the risk

2 Likes

It doesn’t excite me in the slightest, if anything I find it rather off putting and it interferes with my ability to enjoy the task at hand.
We’ve only done it a couple of times and frankly I’d be perfectly happy never to do it again. Just not my thing at all.

1 Like

On holiday recently and whilst on balcony, we saw a couple opposite with towels over balcony. We could see that they were up to no good and didnt care who could see. Lets just say the towels dont cover all angles and we got a big surprise.

1 Like

If not upsetting anyone, go for it. Not personally done it on a balcony, but have done it in other risk places, the chance of getting caught heightens the excitement, though in reality actually being caught can be a completely different experience and a bit of an ardour killer.

1 Like