Butt plug and sex issues!

So I recently bought myself a cute fluffy tail butt plug as my boyfriend is into the whole pet play thing and I wanted to give it a go.
Now, I haven't managed anal yet but I like wearing plugs from time to time and find orgasms to be much more intense when wearing one.
So you can imagine my disappointment when my boyfriend tells me that the plug makes my vagina too tight for sex. I have generally small intimate areas but the plug was actually pushing one 'wall' onto the other and pretty much shutting off any access.

Is there anyway to get around this? Would silicone or another material be better than glass?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Firstly Hi and welcome to the forums ☺

Maybe try a smaller plug ? All plugs take up a bit of space down there and make the vaginal opening tighter.....generally speaking, the larger the plug, the tighter you'll be. A silicone plug, or at least one with a little flexibility would be better. Also consider the shape of the plug. A slightly longer, more tapered one, for example, won't fill you quite so much as a more rounded bulbous one xx

Thank you! I was thinking maybe I needed a thinner one, now I just need to find one I can attach to my adorable tail!