Butt Plug Central

Yes and there's the rub , but for we who like the girth challenge the narrowing out diminishes the effect, most nerve endings are around the bum, little or no feeling internally, so you see the dilemma!!! probably intractable in a doggie stance, less of a problem stuck on a ball or whatever !!! = decisions decisions, not my forte as a Libran !!!!

Tallboy

Yes and there's the rub , but for we who like the girth challenge the narrowing out diminishes the effect, most nerve endings are around the bum, little or no feeling internally, so you see the dilemma!!! probably intractable in a doggie stance, less of a problem stuck on a ball or whatever !!! = decisions decisions, not my forte as a Libran !!!!

Tallboy

Does anyone know the diameter at the neck the Gold Dream series? The max widht is well and good, but the neck is where rest for the duration.

Instrumental wrote:

The Gold Dream series has plugs ranging from 3.5" (8.9 cm) up to 5 inches! (12.7 cm). They're all very well made, soft but not too soft, sturdy and the proportions are a perfect fit! The 4.25 inch one is the largest I can fit: But I think the series is great for those who want to keep on moving up in size as it steadily increments in .25 inch intervals.

I want to find a butt plug to have it in while working all day, sitting on the chair. I am reviewing all the above but if someone has tested one I would be glad to hear any suggestion.

Err...bone?

You tried lube?

grboy202.... Ive been facinated by that idea. I even mowed the lawn a couple of months ago with a prostate massager in my bum (on vibrate too - it was lovely).

Maybe I'll go see how my new Hearts of Love plug fits (and for how long!)

Dunca1348 wrote:

I have a 3.5 inch diameter butt plug but i can't get the thing in my ass because of my bone anyone got any tips on how to get it in

Please help us out here with some more information. What bone? Your pelvic bone? Is the toy bendy? Can you get it in at all, or does it go in and then stop before it's fully inserted? How long is it? Which toy is it? Please provide a link to it if you have one.

Lubyanka wrote:

Dunca1348 wrote:

I have a 3.5 inch diameter butt plug but i can't get the thing in my ass because of my bone anyone got any tips on how to get it in

Please help us out here with some more information. What bone? Your pelvic bone? Is the toy bendy? Can you get it in at all, or does it go in and then stop before it's fully inserted? How long is it? Which toy is it? Please provide a link to it if you have one.

Also, I don't understand how you could easily insert and remove a full sized drinks can, but you can't insert a butt plug. More information would be helpful if we are to have any hope of suggesting anything useful to you.

Dunca1348 wrote:

A can is about 2inch diameter thisplug which is 3.5 inch diameter is hitting of my pevlic bone , i get most of the plug in but can't get the last bit in which is from about 3inch diameter on. If you give me a way of sending you a picture i will send one of the can in my ass.

Wow Dunc, now just think for a mo, if you are ing those tiddly drinks cans, try shoving 7 of them up there- kinda would give a twist to 7-Up eh !!!!

TB

Dunca1348 wrote:

A can is about 2inch diameter thisplug which is 3.5 inch diameter is hitting of my pevlic bone , i get most of the plug in but can't get the last bit in which is from about 3inch diameter on. If you give me a way of sending you a picture i will send one of the can in my ass.

A picture of a can in your ass won't help me to help you with your butt plug issue. I know how asses are shaped and constructed. What I don't know is anything about your butt plug.

Please find a link to the actual butt plug you are having problems with and paste it here?

Ok, thank you, that's very helpful. I see that the plug is the same shape all the way around. Is it blocked by your pelvic bone on all sides, or is it stopped by the pelvic bone in one particular place only?

Have you tried angling the plug to slip it past your pelvis?

Also, if you are really struggling to get this in, consider how difficult it might be to get out. I appreciate that stuffing huge things up your ass is such a turn on, but have you considered toys which inflate once they're inside you?

If you've been struggling for a long time with this plug, perhaps you might be better to admit to a draw and amicably part ways, and then try one with a slightly different shape. I am concerned that if you do get it in after struggling so much, the plug won't come out again without having to seek medical assistance.

Good luck, and stay safe. :)

If you're asking my opinion, I think that something like this, which is almost exactly the same size, but with what I think is a thinner neck, might feel more comfortable to wear:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2936

dunca1348's arse updates!! i like it!! x

Worth the wait then Dunca. :)

I trying to get this in but I just can't get the last bit in. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9136

I got it because it was ment to be a good starter one. Maybe I'll try it again tomorrow...tis my birthday and the OH wants to make me 'air tight' lol

I bought a Doc Johnson Classic Butt Plug medium from LH. Its a very good plug but i was wondering if any one has also bought this has had the same problem as me with it. The outer skin has gone loose and a bit miss shapen, so not being nice and smooth its not very comfortable going in or out. LH replaced in but the second one was worse then the first one. Has anyone else had this problem.

I just bought a set of these for the wife but have not given them to her yet. How do they work actually? do you insert and leave them there to stretch the muscle or what? Please advise?

Hey all!

Rather than open a new thread I thought I'd ask my butt plug related question here.

I'd like to buy a glass/clear butt plug. The one on Love Honey maybe looks a bit big - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13333 (

LoveHoney Starter Orgasmic Glass Butt Plug). I mean, if I decide to not buy a glass or clear one I'd go for the BASIC plug (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053). So you can see I'm looking for a smaller one.

I was just double checking Lover Honey did not stock a smaller glass or clear one. Am I allowed to link to other websites? Something like the Clear Brilliant Icicle Plug on this page: http://www.ukfantasyzone.co.uk/acatalog/Glass_butt_plugs.html

Thanks everybody!

I have the BASIC one and it's fab for beginners - really flexible and soft against the skin!

I can really recommend it! The trouble with glass is it's very inflexible so it might be something to work up to in the future. That's my plan anyway.

Happy searching.

Ax

song for polar bears, just a bit advice, the glass butt plug you have linked in your reply. is a bit more advance one to use. if your not used to the whole thing. as it gets rather wide at the base. i recently got it and you could be better using something smaller, untill your used to the whole butt plug thing. but once you are get it. i really enjoy mine

shaun

Yeh, thanks to both of you. I think you've helped me make up my mind - that glass one is too big.

Love to get a smaller glass one though. I'd really like the, well, 'pervyness', of a glass one though. But interesting comments from you two. Make me think it would be wise to get the BASIC one and treat her* to a glass one in the future. But! I wish Love Honey stocked that Clear Brilliant Icicle Plug that I linked to on my above post. That looks a lot smaller than Love Honey's glass one.

*well, more 'me', perhaps(!)