Butt plug problem

Hi all

Need some advice, well my husband let me use a butt plug on him however it kept popping out. I used the basic one on the 10.00 offer and we have never used one before. I lubed it well. Maybe too much lube not sure.

It's because it has no neck, there's do difference in size of the bit inside and the bit your sphincter holds on to, try this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21229

ah ok so the back bit which is curved keeps it in. Sorry for sounding thick all new to this.

I agree with Young&Fun.

The majority of beginer plugs are not well tapered with a small neck so there is nothing for the sphincter to hold in place; coupled with a bit of first night nerves, lots of lube (congrats. you have studied) it was likely to end the way it did.

I would recommend as well this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16479

The loop at the end adds that extra element to control .

Good luck

The curved bit will stop it disappearing inside. The slim section before the curved bit will stop it falling out, it's harder to keep small ones in as they're so slim already you can't make the neck much slimmer, but the suggested one is much better than you're original.

Thanks, he reckons he has no g spot there as we have tried fingering (although I have very small hands) and anal beads but nothing going on for him. Will try the recommended plugs hopefully something will work as I want him to enjoy it as much as I enjoy doing things to him.

Also a very good recommendation. You don't sound thick, we were all new at some point

He doesn't have a G spot, but he has a prostate, only prostate aimed toys will help with that though, the but plug isn't long enough

Oh I am so crap at this stuff. I will look into prostate toys for him as well. I was reading an old thread where someone was having trouble locating her partners prostate. Taken tips from there and will give it another go. Someone mentioned before on a thread about him having a plug and then having sex supposed to be very good for him. I really hope so as that is what I will be aiming for once I have worked everything out. lol

Just remember everyone is different, It takes a while to learn what works and what doesn't

delightme, You're not crap you're just finding out what dosn't work for the pair of you and learning.

If you are looking for his 'P' spot try getting him on his back knees up with you kneeling between them, lube both hands massage his cock with the one and with the other, finger his butt. Now with your middle finger right inside him imagine where the root of his cock would be and you will find his prostrate gland there. With a bit of practice you will be able to make him ooze with just a fingering.

Last Christmass I had to wear an inflatable plug whils eating lunch. lol.

Keep at it.

Enjoy. x

This used to happen to me when I first started using anal toys. It was always when I was close to Orgasam and it would pop out at the most annoying times. The issue with me is that I was using too much lubricant, but I was so worried it would hurt I wanted to use as much as possible! I started using less and it stayed in fine.

Someone previously has asked on the forum why theirs keeps popping out, and I recommended using less lubricant and it worked. So give it a go and see if it helps.

Some anal toys that have necks are better at staying in, but not all toys have necks, and if it were impossible for anal toys that didn't have a neck to stay in, then no one would bother making them!

Use less lubricant and see if it helps :)

I'll second what Mrs said, I had alot of problems keeping Butt Plugs in and my issue was solved with a different sized toy and less lube, although I was really hesitant to use less.

If you're hesitant about it, just keep trying but use slightly less every time until you eventually keep it in comfortably.