Butt plugs, how often?

Hi all. Quite new to butt plugs but really enjoying exploring and using my first plugs. I was wondering how often other fans of BP’s use them. How long do you like to use them for?

2 Likes

I bought a set of anal training plugs and I tend to pop one in while I’m in the shower and pop it out when I’m done. I’ve not gone a long time with one in, but plan on doing so for a date night in the future. I did once wear a combination plug and cockring whilst me and the wife had a romp, so that was probably the longest I’ve had one in, I guess 30ish minutes total?

1 Like

I have a couple of large plugs (7" and 9.5" circumference) which I wear for a couple of hours every other day in order to keep me stretched in case she decides to peg me.

1 Like

I’ve done all day with a comfortable one before. I probably use a butt plug out and about twice a week at the moment, and occasionally with sex.

2 Likes

Every few days I wear one for an hour or so, the Mrs. just as often. We really like how they feel during piv.

2 Likes

For me it varies a lot, some days I just really wanna have some anal okay and occasionally, I’ll do the housework with my plug in!

2 Likes

Thank you lovely people for your replies. I am going to be at home all day today so looking forward to some solo anal play with my butt plugs. Hopefully I should be able to get some chores done while having a plug inserted. Just not sure how long they may stay in… !

3 Likes

I wear Njoy pure small, medium or large all day, just comes out for the bathroom in the morning. I’ve been doing that for 10 years! I just love the feeling. I usually wear the medium as the large is just too big and the small for holidays or festivals.

1 Like

I try to use my plugs ones or twice a week, sometimes it is less sometimes more.
Most of the time I use my plug during sex, solo playtime or get ready for some pegging or fisting action. Occasionally I use them for longer periods of time, to make grocery shopping more fun.

2 Likes

For me I only use them if I’m playing but you can as others do, wear them throughout the day for a good so many hours or until you feel like you’ve had enough of it. Just have to make sure to take toilet breaks where you can reapply some lube to it :wink:

2 Likes

Honestly doing jobs and things with a plug in is honestly the best!

5 Likes

First time tonite and after a solo warm up
I have to say that whilst its a strange sensation at first
Its still in there :wink::melting_face::kissing:

And wont be the last time

4 Likes

I beat my record time the other night! Kept it in for 2 hours!:grin::grin:

4 Likes

i went shopping with mine in hehe x

5 Likes

Never tried is. But everyone seems to rave about butt plugs. Do people wear them for pleasure or to train for something?

3 Likes

Hi @Newlymarried I have just started on my butt plug journey so just using smaller ones at the moment. Really hoping it will lead eventually to some pegging fun! For me it is purely for pleasure, and the ‘naughty’ sensations.

1 Like

Every other day. For a couple of hours. Like to be ready for when my g/f wants to play.

2 Likes

Oh wow! That’s brave hehe

Couple of times a week. Love wearing one in public. In general it can range from half an hour to three hours. On special occasions I might wear them longer.

6 Likes

I wear mine between two and four times a week, but the length of my wear time varies. Some days when I’m really feeling it I’ll put it in before work and leave it in all day (occasionally going to the bathroom to re-lube it, treat myself with vibrations, sometimes even stroke it all the way out :wink::eggplant::sweat_drops:). Other times I just put it in before foreplay, either solo or with a partner, leave it in until I cum, then very carefully slide it out because my dick is always extra sensitive after I use my plug on maximum vibration :flushed::hot_face::grin:.

2 Likes