Butt plugs make...

Ha Ha - Love the Hula Hooping tweets! Way-to-go TN

My parcel from LH arrived 20 mins ago - wearing it now - WOW - that was money well spent!

boy245 wrote:

Fungurls81 what butt plug do you have. I have the booty butt plug from LH.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12125

I use this one

I use the Njoy pure plug when I'm around the house all day or somtimes I'll wear it out walking the dog etc. Very nice shape and perfectly wieghted.

spoonio wrote:

would be using one when my delivery comes but just looked what I ordered and its a Anul Prober

return the item when it arrives and repurchase the correct one . lovehoney have a brill returns policy

I don't really wear butt plugs out and about but after reading this I might start! I wear kegels in all the time so I don't know why this didn't occur to me. Maybe not a vibrating one though Xx

Khaleesi wrote:

Maybe not a vibrating one though Xx

That's a good idea. Backdoor vibrators are very strange, at least the small ones. I had one with 10 modes, including a police siren. Uhh... They feel as if they were grinding on a bone that isn't there! ;) Most unusual.

I have a few vibrating butt plugs which I love I just don't think I'd wear those out Maybe I'll give the little Tracey Cox one a try next time I'm popping up the road to the shops though Xx

My first butt plug arrived this morning, wore it during sex, felt different. The one I bought is a medium size with a narrow base so able to wear for a long time, Going to give that a go tomorrow.

I enjoy the feeling, but ultimately I do fancy one with a tail.

Don't wear the booty one from lovehoney though. It slipped out after about 5 mins of walking around. Luckily I wasn't in public. :)

bigstu wrote:

My first butt plug arrived this morning, wore it during sex, felt different. The one I bought is a medium size with a narrow base

Which one did you choose?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16665 is the first one, as I have designs on others. I like it because the base fits neatly between my butt cheeks. He he

Talking to my wife about us this thread and just found out she has been wearing her plug's whilst doing the house work as part of her training with out me knowing! apparently she was wearing one whilst doing the ironing yesterday and I was sat on the sofa non the wiser, it had been in for 4 hours! She says she doesn't tell me because it would be the end of her training as we can't say no!

repliquant wrote:

Khaleesi wrote:

Maybe not a vibrating one though Xx

That's a good idea. Backdoor vibrators are very strange, at least the small ones. I had one with 10 modes, including a police siren. Uhh... They feel as if they were grinding on a bone that isn't there! ;) Most unusual.

POLICE siren ???? how bizarre ! ?

rubysoho wrote:

POLICE siren ???? how bizarre ! ?

Right, and this thing switched modes and also itself, on and off without control, when it was in. Landed in the bin of course, and since then I consider vibes as tools only for megakinksters ;)

Around the house, go for a drive in your car through town, almost any task I would normally do, do it with a plug in, I wear a pair of tight latex booty shorts to prevent any slip outs.

Slighty off-topic sorry but how safe are butt plugs with a flared base? I recently read a review on one of Lovehoney products that said that the butt plug slipped in (flared base) :/ That's something I'd prefer to never experience. Do you guys only use the t-bar ones?

Melanthe wrote:

Slighty off-topic sorry but how safe are butt plugs with a flared base? I recently read a review on one of Lovehoney products that said that the butt plug slipped in (flared base) :/ That's something I'd prefer to never experience. Do you guys only use the t-bar ones?

I have to say, i've noticed a few toys that have flared bases do still want to travel further than they should. I have a couple of toys with a t-bar and have yet to experience any sort of unwanted travelling. Really depends how big the flared base is. if it's smaller then 6inch cicumference, i've found it can go a little further than I want it to.

Thanks David.

I worse one outside the house for the first time today. Also, for the first time, I didn't grumble about how bad the rosad surface was and how the car bumps over the potholes! I met someone I knew in Sainsbury's who commented that I seemed to be in a very good mood...could hardly tell her why.

I'm new to butt pluggs and I got a glass one, absolutely gorgeous, about 5 weeks ago. But I'm still getting used to the sensations and I don't feel confident about wearing them when out and about just yet. I'm sticking to my very heavy FSOG kegels which I can wear everywhere and they make me very wett. So I'm wondering guys if his natural lubrication also happens with butt pluggs? I mean when you wear them for longer periods of time...