Butt Plugs

I am into anal play and like walking with my plug in.

What do people do to stop the lube soaking into clothes if out and about?

You could always wear black pvc underware that would stop it getting on your clothes

I wear butt plugs out and I've never had this issue.....I dont use that much lube to be fair. Its better to reapply little and often rather than one bit lot in one go x

Maybe its becuase I have upgraded to http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30703 so was last night having my first go with it.

Felt lovely too. Not as full as I thought i would feel.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

You could always wear black pvc underware that would stop it getting on your clothes

Is PVC a hassle to put on and off though?

I haven't plucked up the courage yet, but would love to, still slightly worried about the possibility of 'loss in transit' - mind over matter!! Xx

Glad you enjoy it xx

The base is large it wont go amiss

skrammd wrote:

I am into anal play and like walking with my plug in.

What do people do to stop the lube soaking into clothes if out and about?

After inserting, use a tissue to wipe up the excess around the plug. Never had any problems after doing this.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I haven't plucked up the courage yet, but would love to, still slightly worried about the possibility of 'loss in transit' - mind over matter!! Xx

Glad you enjoy it xx

Same here. I love butt plugs, and use them a lot, but I've *never* had the courage to wear one outside the house. The idea intrigues me, of course, but I'm just too cowardly!

What lubricant are you using? It does sound like you are maybe using too much

Use a oil based lube once in wipe most away then almost any say cotton underware would be fine pvc is also fine not to be confused with latex which is hard to put on/take off .