butt plugs

i've tried it on others and i've tried http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8309 when doing larger insertions you can see my review,

when i started anal i was 19 and my much older boyfriend used paco reban aftersave cream on my bum as a lube... which stung like hell.. still i quiet liked it and have been a backdoor girl ever since...

That sounds painful lol, think I'll stay away from that!

If the douching and the plugs don't work I'm just gonna give up as its quite disheartening for my hubby as well as me

x

honest i'm sure it will work, if you can have a poo you can have anal sex!!!

so don't give up.. very soon your hubby and you will be having great anal sex..

your bum just needs careful training.. some people are lucky and can just go straight at it, but most of us need a bit of practice and careful handling...

i think you have just got a bit scratched up there, take things nice and slow..

also when you've been lubing up it could be that your so tight your lube is not in the right place as its being rubbed off by your tight sphincter try a couple of these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12329

all this gear is short term stuff just while your training ya bum.. once you've got the hang of it you can just apply the lube of your choice.. but i always recomend using a douche unless you like it dirty!!!

I hope it will work, we both really want it, he's been slightly in me before and it was nice (he loved it) but it hust like hell, hopefully with all this help and advice you've given me we'll be enjoying it soon

i hope you will be enjoying it soon too mel. i have a problem with my gf and anal sex. not the same as you, but i can tell that you both really want to try it without the problems, so good luck

xxx

Whats your problems Russ? I had a lot of issues with trying it in the first place, I wouldn't let him anywhere near my ass 6 months ago!

xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2481

And once you have gotten over your stage fright, but not until !!!!

Tallboy

Not for keeping in out and about, unless you want to be delivered in the aisles !!!

TB that's naughty trying to scare her i shall have to punish you...

tallboy247 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2481

And once you have gotten over your stage fright, but not until !!!!

Tallboy

Not for keeping in out and about, unless you want to be delivered in the aisles !!!

Double gulp! Black hole of calcutta springs to mind External Media

I've got the liquorice dip set on here, they're pretty good... Ive managed to have anal sex with my bf already before them, but got them as 'training' to make it easier and better than it was as i'd found it a touch painful on occasion. I also have one of the glass butt plugs, but it's not quite as beginner as it makes out and it'll only be getting used after a little longer practicing with the LD set! The glass does look gorgeous though. :)

sexymel88 wrote:

Whats your problems Russ? I had a lot of issues with trying it in the first place, I wouldn't let him anywhere near my ass 6 months ago!

xx

Sorry mel, been busy all day. Yeah that's the same thing with my OH, we tried it a few months ago but we didnt prepare properly although i did use lube, but maybe not enough, but I think she was nervous and therefore tight. So she said it hurt straight away. Not done anything else since, but I really want to.

Sent her a couple of romantic letters in the post while I've been at uni. She can only read them one at a time & only when she's horny. So i've told her it's 1 of my biggest things to do it again. Said it was my fault last time, and she'd be in control next time. Told her about the butt plug set I've talked about in this thread earlier.

Wrote it all very lovingly, not crude at all. And included reviews from other women on how to do it and enjoy it properly.

All that maybe fine.....but she's still not read it yet!! So when she's next horny, I've told her to text me & I'll ask her "have you read all those letters I sent you?". So hopefully may change soon....or maybe not.

Last week I thought about lubing up my finger and reaching round and inserting it whilst we're having sex, hopefully to take her over the edge. But I don't want to freak her out and put her off completely. And I know the minute she sees me lubing up my finger, she'll say no straight away. It's been difficult ever since we tried it, basically because the last time didn't go well.

Anyone got any ideas if I've done the right thing? Sorry, I've gone on, and it maybe not the exact right thread.

Russ x

mama wrote:

TB that's naughty trying to scare herExternal Media i shall have to punish you...External Media

Where do l stand mama !!!!!!

TB

russ&clare wrote:

sexymel88 wrote:

xx

Sorry mel, been busy all day. Yeah that's the same thing with my OH, we tried it a few months ago but we didnt prepare properly although i did use lube, but maybe not enough, but I think she was nervous and therefore tight. So she said it hurt straight away. Not done anything else since, but I really want to.

Sent her a couple of romantic letters in the post while I've been at uni. She can only read them one at a time & only when she's horny. So i've told her it's 1 of my biggest things to do it again. Said it was my fault last time, and she'd be in control next time. Told her about the butt plug set I've talked about in this thread earlier.

Wrote it all very lovingly, not crude at all. And included reviews from other women on how to do it and enjoy it properly.

All that maybe fine.....but she's still not read it yet!! So when she's next horny, I've told her to text me & I'll ask her "have you read all those letters I sent you?". So hopefully may change soon....or maybe not.

Last week I thought about lubing up my finger and reaching round and inserting it whilst we're having sex, hopefully to take her over the edge. But I don't want to freak her out and put her off completely. And I know the minute she sees me lubing up my finger, she'll say no straight away. It's been difficult ever since we tried it, basically because the last time didn't go well.

Anyone got any ideas if I've done the right thing? Sorry, I've gone on, and it maybe not the exact right thread.

Russ x

That was the case with us, but hubby one day lubed his finger up on me whilst we was having sex and that felt good, although that hurt me too, I do believe I am just too tight, I'd just see what she says about the letters, and take it from there hun xx

sexymel88 wrote:

That was the case with us, but hubby one day lubed his finger up on me whilst we was having sex and that felt good, although that hurt me too, I do believe I am just too tight, I'd just see what she says about the letters, and take it from there hun xx

thankyou mel xxx

anytime sweetness xx